1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Too Much Going On.....

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by RIDER, Jun 27, 2007.

1. darkoak

darkoak Senior member

For those of us not familiar with the various colors of cordovan, is there a quick guide to see what they look like? Thanks.

2. dave5

dave5 Senior member

I look forward to your updates, Mr. Rider.
    +1

3. dave5

dave5 Senior member

For those of us not familiar with the various colors of cordovan, is there a quick guide to see what they look like? Thanks.
    I also have to confess ignorance in that regard, and would love to see the colors associated with different descriptions and numbers.

4. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Working on everything now....YEARS ago I posted the swatch card over on AAC, I think....

5. knittieguy

knittieguy Senior member

I cannot confirm those details.....[​IMG]

I think you meant for this sign instead ... [​IMG]

6. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

What is the number of this last, please?

I am contemplaiting this last for chelsea boots and Last 42 for lace up boot. Not sure if it is posible to be made though.

7. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

It's 3B

That shoe is called the 'Pisa', and is stocked in black and amber calf....yours must have been a make-up....don't remember who did it in that calf - good looking!

I'll post a pic of 3B last Chukka in Shell Cordovan in just a bit.

8. TomW

TomW Senior member

I love the 3B.. I've already dreamed up 6-7 pair.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Ok, I decided to make a seperate blog for the necktie and Shell Cordovan - and future - informations. I am setting it up, but the address will be:

http://italianleathergoods.wordpress.com/

A soona s I get all the pictures up, details listed, etc., I will post it here.

Thanks!

Ron

10. dkzzzz

dkzzzz Senior member

Ok, I decided to make a seperate blog for the necktie and Shell Cordovan - and future - informations. I am setting it up, but the address will be:

http://italianleathergoods.wordpress.com/

A soona s I get all the pictures up, details listed, etc., I will post it here.

Thanks!

Ron

Ron , are you still planning to be in NYC for the wholesale show? I am only asking because a lot happened recently and your plans might've changed...

11. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Yes, for sure....well, Lisa has surgery the 13th, but everyting should be fine - have to work!

I will be at Hotel Wales from July 22nd - July 28th and will be available for individual appoinments Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday morning. I got one of the suites, so should have plenty of room for those of you who visited me at the Hotel Penn. and tried to throw me out of the windows.

Ron

12. meister

meister Senior member

Ron I do not know if you are aware but when you have say Martegani on your eBay favourites button your stuff does not come up when you click on the favourite listing.

13. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Help me out.....what do you mean?

14. marc237

marc237 Senior member

As a potential buyer, I can create a short hand search feature that permits me to, with one click, search for certain designers and manufacturers. I can limit that search to catergories and sizes. For example, I could have a "favorites" search for 16.5 dress shirts limited to Borrelli, Truzzi, Finnamore, Charvet, and Hilditch. The search engine would then pull up all the shirts meeting those criteria and none other.

The pp seems to be saying that when he constructed a search for shoes that included among the manufacturers Martegani and ran the search, your listings did not appear. I have seen that occur with other sellers for other brands. As to how to fix that, one of the many ebay sellers on this board may have suggestions.

15. RIDER

RIDER Senior member

Working on the Shell Cordovan information.....have to take out the order and re-calculate availability of skins as all my files are broken down into sq. meter and uro costs.....

Horween delivered to us (Italy) today (early!!!!) -

5 Mahagoni
    12 Mahagoni Scotch Grain
    12 Navy Blue!

Playing around with pictures yesterday....here is a little preview of Natural and Mahagoni:

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]