1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tommy Hilfiger Saddle Shoes, Moto Converse Hitops, Davids Chukka Boots

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Vonael, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vonael

Vonael Member

First up is a Size 10 Converse Hitops in a Navy Blue. These are the moto ox leather models. These have been worn 3 times, and I'm selling them because they don't get much wear from me, and are just collecting dust. They have a defect as one of the eyelets is missing on the right pair. Looking for $35 + Shipping.

Next up is a pair of Size 42 EU/Size 9 US Tommy Hilfiger Saddle shoes. These have seen some wear, but still have plenty of life left in them. Looking for $40 + Shipping.

Last up is a pair of Size 42, or Size 9 US David's Chukka Boots. These are a dark brown, and have a leather sole. They are nice dressy boots. They have a fair amount of scratches on the leather, but it is only noticeable in bright lighting and with close proximity. These have been worn maybe 12 times. Looking for $50 + Shipping.

I am also open to hearing offers on all of these, as well as doing local meetups in Toronto.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.