1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tommy Hilfiger Saddle Shoes, Moto Converse Hitops, Davids Chukka Boots

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Vonael, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vonael

Vonael Member

First up is a Size 10 Converse Hitops in a Navy Blue. These are the moto ox leather models. These have been worn 3 times, and I'm selling them because they don't get much wear from me, and are just collecting dust. They have a defect as one of the eyelets is missing on the right pair. Looking for $35 + Shipping.

Next up is a pair of Size 42 EU/Size 9 US Tommy Hilfiger Saddle shoes. These have seen some wear, but still have plenty of life left in them. Looking for $40 + Shipping.

Last up is a pair of Size 42, or Size 9 US David's Chukka Boots. These are a dark brown, and have a leather sole. They are nice dressy boots. They have a fair amount of scratches on the leather, but it is only noticeable in bright lighting and with close proximity. These have been worn maybe 12 times. Looking for $50 + Shipping.

I am also open to hearing offers on all of these, as well as doing local meetups in Toronto.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.