• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tom James Co.?

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I found some reasonably cheap tom james suits on ebay, a blazer and a 3pc suit. Was wondering if it is anygood. checked out the website and askandy's and it got mixed reviews. Thoughts?

kabert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think it depends on which label within Tom James you get -- there are some that are very ordinary, and others that are fully canvassed, hand stitched, etc. There's a link on the Tom James website that describes each within the range. For example, there's Innocenti; Innocenti Oro, etc. The page on the website that I'm referring to is actually very detailed; so if you find something on Ebay, just ask the seller (if it's not clear from the auction), what line the label says.

marc237

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have picked up two higher-end Tom James suits and find them to be fine work-horse suits for work. Not likely to be thought of as amazing, but good for every-day wear. Both were under $100.00 on ebay and then a bit more for my tailor.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's