1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ford

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by southjersey, Aug 27, 2011.

1. teddieriley

teddieriley Senior member

They can? :confused:

2. F. Corbera

F. Corbera Senior member

He's right. A Florentine tailor, such as Mario Zuccala, can make you clothes in the Florentine style. But, he can also make you a space suit like astronauts or extraterrestrials wear.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
  3. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

Italian astronauts maybe :)

Does he do the spectrum of styles, or is it a choice of Florentine or Astronaut style?

4. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Resurrecting this thread. I visited the TF shop on Madison Ave earlier today -- I didn't have much time, but stumbled upon it really.

I really loved the suits, and for the first time the SA seemed to truly "get it" and know what he was talking about. There was no pressure, and the suit fabrics were top notch quality and just gorgeous. I also fell for some of the shoes, but am a little worried the heels are too much and would look like platforms!

5. JubeiSpiegel

JubeiSpiegel Senior member

Looking forward to visiting the Madison Ave. store one day. From the models I have tried, my shoulders are too broad and looked too stacked on me. Maybe he has different models in the boutique stores...

6. David Zaritsky

David Zaritsky Senior member

Video Podcast including some discussion on Tom Ford

7. David Zaritsky

[​IMG]

All TF....

1 person likes this.
  8. Frankie22

Frankie22 Senior member

Cool video, thanks for posting.
    Did you purchase your suit @ the TF on Madison? I think I recognized one of the sales people from that store in your video.

9. David Zaritsky

10. wwh270547237

wwh270547237 Member

what make you think tomfordstyle is based on mr sexton,i heard about that ford often visit mr hitchcock who worked in andersonsheppard.and davide taub is the pupil of sexton.i believed taub is assiatant cutter and director of sexton from 2008 to 2010?

11. wwh270547237

wwh270547237 Member

what make you think tomfordstyle is based on mr sexton,i heard about that ford often visit mr hitchcock who worked in andersonsheppard.and davide taub is the pupil of sexton.i believed taub is assiatant cutter and director of sexton from 2008 to 2010?

12. bings

bings Senior member

^ was that a bot post?

i'd like to see some more activity in this thread since TF is one of the more prominent high end designers right now.