• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOM FORD Regency Cut Basic Base B Slim Bond 007 fit 100% Wool Glen Plaid Suit 48R $800 SHIPPED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Returningson

Reaction score
100% "D" Premium Range Glen Plaid Wool

3 roll to 2 button front

“Regency” Cut as worn by Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace

Adjustable side tabs on waist

Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD). COMES WITH EXTRA BUTTONS

Dual Side vents

Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs done in house at Tom Ford

Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!)

Hand crafted slanted & blunted barachetta pocket

Basic Base B model (the slim James Bond fit)

NO REDLINE or CUT Tags!

No bag or hanger, just the suit!

Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned)

Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 20 Inches
Sleeve Length from shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff: 24.5 Inches
Sleeve Length from shoulder seam down arm to OUTSIDE end of cuff: 25 Inches
Shoulder to shoulder horizontally across the back: 17.5 Inches
Back Length from the BASE of the collar at seam down back: 30.5 Inches

measurements of pants (taken off actual pants laying flat)
waist (hip to hip horizontally across top): 16.5 Inches with approx 1.5 to let out
Inseam (from crotch seam down to end of leg): approx. 31.5 Inches with a solid 2 inches to let out
Front Rise: approx 10.5 inches
Leg opening (seam to seam laid flat); approx. 7.25 inches

A truly stunning piece. Very classic Connery Bond. Looks like a bespoke Saville Row masterpiece and have the quality to back it up. The glen plaid pattern is perfect IMO. Just big enough to be noticed but small enough that from far away it looks grey. Amazing. These genuine regency cuts are getting hard to find so...

$800.00 SHIPPED via USPS Priority Mail with partial insurance, tracking and SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION CONUS. Done through PayPal. INCLUDES FEES! Only shipping to Paypal CONFIRMED ADDRESSES. Also willing to accept cash or personal check but will not ship until check clears. PRICE IS FIRM! NO OFFERS

International shipping IS EXTRA and will be paid for by buyer. If you are interested in a quote, just PM me! Wont be cheap though as I have to use a shipping method with reliable tracking and signature confirmation to comply with paypal policy.

Condition
The only noticeable defect is that there is a slight (ever so slight) stain/rub mark on the left shoulder. Its really faint and can probably be taken out if done professionally. Standing 14inches away I can barely see it especially with the glen plaid patterning. No other stains or other signs of noticeable wear.

ALL SALES FINAL! ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS so check all posted pics and measurements cuz once its yours, its yours. I believe in communication so please message me your questions, comments, concerns. Suit has been worn, altered and is pre-owned.

All pics are of the actual suit for sale :)

yes, the stunning hand stitched Milanese button hole :slayer:

Attachments

• DSC08942.JPG
    DSC08942.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 302

Yu Xie

Reaction score
I think it's from Skyfall instead of Quantum of Solace.

philwongnz

Reaction score
I think it's from Skyfall instead of Quantum of Solace.

I Skyfall suit has:
- a single vent
- 3 buttons on the cuff.
- narrower lapel
- the cut is O'Connor

I think Skyfall's block is based on this but a bit shorter on the body as this was based semi on the Windsor - the lepal has similar width to the notched lapel Windsor

I have this same suit in the same cut in a Base D (B and D is the same at that era except D is unlined)

Potential buyer be a little careful on sizing, as I have to size up to 50R but I am a perfect fit in a 48R on a Base A or Windsor as this cut has slightly narrower shoulder. Also I believe the sleeve length has been shorten as is normally around 25.5 inches long. BUT the window pane of this suit matches pretty perfectly on the photo, of which the tailor might have shorten the sleeve from the end rather than the crown before button holes got put on.

Beautiful piece GLWS!

Returningson

Reaction score
The sleeves were custom cut to their present length at TF from the end of the sleeve hence the glen plaid pattern matching perfectly.

I actually fit in both the same size in the fit Y and Base B but one should always use the measurements i provided.

If a potential buyer wants a fit pic, I would be more than happy to provide one, just message me! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics