1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

TOM FORD PRIVATE BLEND Ombre Leather 16 Split *NEW*

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by oshinex, Sep 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oshinex

oshinex Senior member

TOM FORD
    PRIVATE BLEND OMBRE LEATHER 16 SPLIT

INSPIRED BY TOM FORD'S 2016 RUNWAY SHOW AND IS A LUXURIOUS TAKE ON THE POPULAR TUSCAN LEATHER ​

TEXTURED. SLEEK. ENVELOPING. FOR THE FIRST TIME, TOM FORD UNVEILS A PRIVATE BLEND EAU DE PARFUM DIRECTLY INSPIRED BY THE RUNWAY. OMBRE LEATHER 16 INVITES YOU INTO HIS COMPLETE VISION OF THE AW16 SEASON WITH A DEFINITIVE OLFACTIVE STATEMENT. A TEXTURAL TAKE ON THE MOST PRECIOUS OF FINE LEATHERS, OMBRE LEATHER 16 IMPRINTS WITH A TACTILE SENSUALITY, REVEALING A REFINED COMBINATION OF CONTRASTS THE SLEEK ENIGMA OF BLACK LEATHER WRAPPED IN VOLUPTUOUS GLAMOUR.

This is a split of Tom Ford's Ombre Leather 16 from a 250ML decanter.
    This will be on a first come, first served sale. Items will be sent out after payment has been received.

[​IMG]

Available Splits:

I. 50ML
    Price: $145
    1. RESERVED

2. 30ML
    Price: $95

The glass atomizer spray bottle used are these:
    (Note: a 60ML bottle will be used for the 50ML so it will not be filled up fully)

[​IMG]

Price includes US shipping. Because of shipping regulations, this is only for US customers.

Please no price offers as I am firm with the prices. Thank you.
    If you're interested, please email me at : [email protected]
    I accept Paypal only.
    Shipping will take 3-4 days.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.