• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tom Ford Private Blend 'Italian Cypress' Split

CologneReview

Reaction score
Created especially for the Tom Ford store in Milan, this fashionable scent is the perfect blend of tradition and innovation. The aromatic chypre contains notes of vibrant citrus, verdant basil and mint that meld with radiant wood.

'Private Blend is my own scent laboratory; it's where I have the ability to create very special, original fragrances that are unconstrained by the conventions of mainstream scent-making. Private Blend is designed with the true fragrance connoisseur in mind.' — Tom Ford

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

All prices include glass atomizer and US Shipping!

$22 5mL
$29 10mL
$69 30mL

CologneReview

Reaction score
We need to get enough interest to fill a bottle to complete the order. Currently you're the only one who is interested. We had several suggest this fragrance in the Aventus split but no word yet from any of them.

nedliug

Reaction score
I'll give a 10 mL a shot. I'll be out of town for a few days, but it at this rate, I think I'll be back before there is a critical mass.

Exalt

Reaction score
I'm in as well.

CologneReview

Reaction score

I'll give a 10 mL a shot. I'll be out of town for a few days, but it at this rate, I think I'll be back before there is a critical mass.
Got you down, please PM me your email address

I'm in as well.

How much would you be interested in?

Again guys this is a 250mL flacon so we need a ton of small orders or a few folks interested in 30mL to fill this one.

Exalt

Reaction score
I'll take the 30ml!

fungz0r

Reaction score
I'm in for 10

CologneReview

Reaction score
If we can get 100 more mL I'll eat the last 30mL to get this split accomplshed. Anyone interested?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 54 17.3%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 107 34.3%
  • 8”

Votes: 92 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%