• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Ford Outlet

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

df7b6d05.jpg

and so scary that Vox pretty much nailed the location, same alley, just 5 doors more to the left.

:butbut: I wonder what the prices are going to be like... I might take a drive there if it's good enough!

JohnGalt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
it opened a day early for Spoo - the public opening will now be delayed three months for a restock.

CaymanS

Reaction score

Spoo is gonna pick this ***** cleaner than a pregnant hippie hunched over an organic rotisserie chicken at Whole Foods. Then he's gonna post teh goods in B/S with the title "Closet cleaning!" :D

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

and so scary that Vox pretty much nailed the location, same alley, just 5 doors more to the left.

Do I hear field trip? Spoo, I'll hold your card for you. :) Actually haven't been to WC for almost 18 months... I think it's time :)

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
I wonder how long this outlet is going to last. Chanel outlet was located there and it was the only one OUTLET in the world and now it is no longer exist.

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I wonder how long this outlet is going to last. Chanel outlet was located there and it was the only one OUTLET in the world and now it is no longer exist.

Good call, it might be a limited run, so Tom can get rid of the archived merchandise.

Now I'm considering flying in on opening day :plain:

jeff13007

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The story goes that it was a totally private, by invite only event. He told me via PM that there were celebrities and their stylists shopping the event and that his buddy let them in. Basically a very hush-hush sample sale.
I don't know what the manufacturing costs are for a TF suit, but I could see them (being a fashion brand) wanting to get rid of out dated stuff ASAP. Holding very private events like this for celebs and insiders is a great way to make everyone happy. Even if they sell things at a loss, the exposure that people like the Olsen Twins (who were allegedly there) give them would be worth it.
Long story short he had no business being there. And I have to think the fact that he and his friends exploited it like they did is the reason the event no longer exists. Or at least that we know of...

Just saw this post. Yeah you are right with all of that. They said the stuff they didn't sell they were going to burn anyway, however in regards to your last point they still held them after we were there i still managed to pick up a pair of crocodile loafers the ones in my avatar actually, what really put a stop to it was someone using the Picture i put up to try and sell a tie on Ebay.

MOCKBA

Reaction score
The outlet is now open. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you take my wallet into consideration, there was nothing in a 54L plaid pattern. I was kind of bummed about this as I really love some of those bold glen plaids plaids Tom Ford has done.

Last edited:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The outlet is now open. Unfortunately, or fortunately if you take my wallet into consideration, there was nothing in a 54L plaid pattern. I was kind of bummed about this as I really love some of those bold glen plaids plaids Tom Ford has done.

Don't tease...

What kind of discount are we looking at at the outlet? Is there a wide variety of sizes? Did you take pics? Come on man! :bounce2:

MOCKBA

Reaction score
I was not actually there as I am on the opposite coast. I did however, have a friend that went to WC today and he was going to message me photos and pick up anything in my size. He said no glen plaids though - I was really hoping there would be some of the amazing Fall/Winter stuff from previous seasons. Sorry I don't have more details due to use of a proxy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads