• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Ford Outlet

BruceWayne91

Reaction score
Does anybody know if they have "extra sales" like after christmas sale?
Also do they have any normal looking suits in 38R? Like a plain grey or dark blue or something thats actually wearable.
The prices for suits are around 2-3k?

KenRose

Reaction score
Hi Bruce. The prices are around 2-3k, but they don't carry a lot of staple suits. Even in the boutique they mostly sell patterns. The best sales are the Black Friday sales, but they only discount certain items, usually stuff that is been in the store the longest. And it will usually be 25% off the current price, which is 40% of the original price. Being a 38 though, you might get lucky.
I have an amazing base b 38 charcoal glenplaid that I will be putting up in TF top fabric, send me a private message if you are interested.
Ken

Does anybody know if they have "extra sales" like after christmas sale?
Also do they have any normal looking suits in 38R? Like a plain grey or dark blue or something thats actually wearable.
The prices for suits are around 2-3k?

BruceWayne91

Reaction score
Hi Bruce. The prices are around 2-3k, but they don't carry a lot of staple suits. Even in the boutique they mostly sell patterns. The best sales are the Black Friday sales, but they only discount certain items, usually stuff that is been in the store the longest. And it will usually be 25% off the current price, which is 40% of the original price. Being a 38 though, you might get lucky.
I have an amazing base b 38 charcoal glenplaid that I will be putting up in TF top fabric, send me a private message if you are interested.
Ken
PM:ed

Diablo13

Reaction score
Do they also carry the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrance line at the woodbury outlet too?

thanks.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the tie selection at the store? I plan on checking out the store for the first time next weekend?

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't recall seeing any fragrances at all in woodbury location, but I may have missed it-- for me, it was more about shirts/ ties/ overcoats/ leathergoods (such as oogling the luggage at front of the store) than anything else. all the suits were typical wide lapel roped shoulders, not like the newer stuff.

Do they also carry the Tom Ford Private Blend fragrance line at the woodbury outlet too?

thanks.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black Friday sale starting up at the outlet. Doesn't include suits however.

lhuynh

Reaction score

thanks.

They had some and along with sunglasses were usually around full price.

BruceWayne91

Reaction score
I stopped by this weekend and saw a pretty nice suit in my size. It was Base D. I am only familiar with the A B C and T bases.
the store was crowded and all the reps were busy so I couldn't ask them.
Any member that knows anything about the D base?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads