1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Poincare, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Poincare

Poincare Active Member

I noticed Tom Ford recently rebranded the Neroli Portofino scent as part of a new collection with a rather lovely emerald colour scheme. Any opinions? I had creed's neroli sauvage which was great but wondered if anyone had experience of this.

2. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

My mother is a fan of the Neroli Portofino eau de parfum; I'll probably get her some of the body oil and moisturizer from the new product line for Mother's Day.

Personally, I prefer his more bolder, masculine scents.

3. willpower

willpower Senior member

Neroli Sauvage smells incredible - for the 3 minutes that the top notes linger. Then the thrill is gone.

Neroli Portofino - Expensive but amazing staying power for a citrus scent.

4. mm84321

mm84321 Senior member

In my opinion, Azure Lime was a letdown.

5. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

I just tried the Portofino this weekend and really enjoyed it. I think it's a really nice option in that whole citrus genre. The novelty of it will make it all that for the time being.