1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ford Navy Suit Sz 50R/40R US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by luo6232, Oct 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luo6232

luo6232 Senior member

Tom Ford Navy Suit Sz 50R/40R US

100% Wool

Jacket:

Two button, medium lapel, working sleeve buttons

19 in shoulders
    21.5 in pit to pit
    26 in sleeves
    31 inches from under collar to bottom

Pants:

Flat front, side clasps to tighten pants

16.5 in waist, 3 inches to let out
    11 in rise
    30 inch inseam, 3 inches to let out
    8.5 leg opening

Suit is preowned, will include tom ford hanger

$25 shipped CONUS
    Contact me for shipping if international

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  2. philwongnz

philwongnz Well-Known Member

Can you please take a photo of the sleeve buttons? I like to see where do they sit in relation to the end of the cuff. As some suits gets their arms taken up from the end rather than the shoulder crown.

3. luo6232

luo6232 Senior member

Not a problem, just uploaded it. Also I can assure you it wasn't altered from the end of the sleeve.

4. philwongnz

philwongnz Well-Known Member

Thanks for your quick reply, may I ask how old is this suit? The reason I'm asking is, it seems this suit is atleast 6-7 yrs old. The bezel of the sleeves buttons are much more thinner and flatter compared to the later ones. The Windsor back then tend to be more skinnier cut on the shoulders and armhole compared to now; I fit the current 48R base A with no arts required but the earlier collection I have it in a 52R! So this suit might actually fit me.

5. luo6232

luo6232 Senior member

Not a problem Phil. To be completely honest with you I have no idea how old it is. I buy new suits every 2-3 years and work from 3 different locations so I keep quite a few suits around. A lot of them get lost in the masses of clothes after awhile and I don't discover them until much later. I think it would fit you well if you're wearing a 52R now based on the measurements. I'd say the majority of my 52R have 18.5-19 inch shoulders which is what this 50R is.

Edit: Just confirmed in store that the suit is 2 years old, I think the picture of the buttons is misinterpreted in the picture. They're a lot thicker than it looks.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  6. razl

razl Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.