1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tom Ford linen/wool/silk suit 50R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Stugotes, Feb 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stugotes

Stugotes Senior member

Hi all,

I'm selling my Tom Ford summer suit in size 50. As awesome as it is, the jacket's just an inch too short for me. Thought I can live with it, but I can't. It is a basket weave linen / wool / silk fabric in a light grey. I think it's the same fabric as the first suit in the 2012 summer lookbook on the TF website.

I bought this suit at the Tom Ford boutique in Milan in June 2012. It retailed for more than 3000€. The hanger, suit bag, original tags and replacement buttons are included in this offer, of course. Worn 3-4 times only.

The single breasted jacket features peak lapels, two buttons, one center vent on the back and patch pockets. The breat pocket (not patch) is a nice barchetta shape. Cuffs are fully "operational". The pants have a high rise and no belt loops.

The fit: the jacket is a BASE F cut, so it's really nipped in the waist. That said, it could be worn by a person that is either an atlethic size 50 or a usual size 48.

I will provide measurements later on, if desired. If anyone is actually considering this offer, I will provide them right away, of course. For starters, I'm 6'2" tall and the jacket is about an inch too short for me.

Jacket Measurements:
    Chest 40"
    Sleeve length 25" (from shoulder seam)
    Length 31" (from top of collar)
    Shoulder width 18-18,5" (widest point)

Pants:
    Outside length 44,5" (with 2-3" to let out)
    Waist 34-35" (not sure I got this one right, it fits like a size 48-50)
    Rise 14"

I'm open to offers, by the way!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013

2. Stugotes

Stugotes Senior member

I'm open to offers, y'all! [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.