• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tom Ford for H&M

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Meh, sounds like someone trying to stir the pot. I think it's safe to say there are only a handful of brands in the world that wouldn't be "interested" in working with Tom Ford. However, I don't see anything that suggests the interest is mutual.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive heard theyve been trying for a while, but the essence of tom ford is luxurious fabrics and glamour with h&m itll be a major fail.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Meh, sounds like someone trying to stir the pot. I think it's safe to say there are only a handful of brands in the world that wouldn't be "interested" in working with Tom Ford. However, I don't see anything that suggests the interest is mutual.

agreed. Ive heard this a few times now. I just doubt TF is a willing participant.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ive heard theyve been trying for a while, but the essence of tom ford is luxurious fabrics and glamour with h&m itll be a major fail.

This...

But only time can tell.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think it says in the Tom Ford documentary, he isn't in it for the money anymore, just doing what he loves. I can't imagine working with H&M would express that in the slightest

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think it says in the Tom Ford documentary, he isn't in it for the money anymore, just doing what he loves. I can't imagine working with H&M would express that in the slightest

And you take that seriously?

I also think that a H&M/TF collaboration is highly unlikely but everyone says **** like that in documentaries.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads