• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tom Ford for H&M

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Meh, sounds like someone trying to stir the pot. I think it's safe to say there are only a handful of brands in the world that wouldn't be "interested" in working with Tom Ford. However, I don't see anything that suggests the interest is mutual.

eddievddr10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ive heard theyve been trying for a while, but the essence of tom ford is luxurious fabrics and glamour with h&m itll be a major fail.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score

Meh, sounds like someone trying to stir the pot. I think it's safe to say there are only a handful of brands in the world that wouldn't be "interested" in working with Tom Ford. However, I don't see anything that suggests the interest is mutual.

agreed. Ive heard this a few times now. I just doubt TF is a willing participant.

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ive heard theyve been trying for a while, but the essence of tom ford is luxurious fabrics and glamour with h&m itll be a major fail.

This...

But only time can tell.

ShayaEXQT

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think it says in the Tom Ford documentary, he isn't in it for the money anymore, just doing what he loves. I can't imagine working with H&M would express that in the slightest

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think it says in the Tom Ford documentary, he isn't in it for the money anymore, just doing what he loves. I can't imagine working with H&M would express that in the slightest

And you take that seriously?

I also think that a H&M/TF collaboration is highly unlikely but everyone says shit like that in documentaries.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.