• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOM FORD CHARCOAL GLEN PLAID 2 PIECE PEAK LAPEL BASE A " WINDSOR " SUIT 38 SHORT (48C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenRose

Reaction score
This is a very rare opportunity to purchase a MINT staple suit from Tom Ford's current fall 2013 collection.
Suit is 48C (size 38 short) in peak lapel Base A " Windsor ". It's a gunmetal grey with a tonal check, N range, super 170's fabric. Tom Ford's top end fabric, it is a two piece in with side adjuster trouser finished with TF surgeon cuffs and button through cuff on the trouser. Suit was purchased 6 months ago and has only been lightly worn. Retail price is $5900, Fabric is a C range 110s cloth . Jacket has not been altered in the body or sleeve. Offered for $1675 shipped to the USA or Canada.

Suit Measurements:
Jkt length 29" from under collar

Sleeve length from off the shoulder 24 1/4"

Chest measurement laying flat 19 1/2

Waist at top of button Laying flat 18 1/2

This is no red tag-cut label Century 21 special. This is a MINT top line Tom Ford suit that is straight from the boutique. My reputation in selling Tom Ford is impeccable and if this was a size 44 I'd be keeping it for myself. An absolute steal at this price.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%