1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Tom Ford Black Brocade Men's Smoking Tuxedo Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by StevenKodaly, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevenKodaly

StevenKodaly New Member

This is a gorgeous Men's Tuxedo/Dinner jacket by TOM FORD. It is official Tom Ford, not a knock off or anything like that. This was to be used in a photo shoot, but never was. It might have been tried on but never really "worn." It's a brocade, black-on-black design made of cotton and silk. Functional buttons on the sleeves. Fit A, size 48R (38R in US) however I'm a size 40 and it fits me perfectly. No defects that I can see, but to be safe I'll say it's in "near mint" condition. Comes with original tags and extra buttons. Retail price $4700.

Attached Files:

2. philwongnz

philwongnz Well-Known Member

Just wondering , the paper tag says a different size to the inside tag of the jacket. Might be the wrong photo... GLWS

3. StevenKodaly

StevenKodaly New Member

Ooh! Good catch. You're right, I have no clue why that is, but thats what came with it. I assure you, it was never a size 54. It's a 48 but fits like a 50.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.