1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Tom Ford 50ml DECANTS $130 - Noir de Noir, Neroli Portofino, Amber Absolute, etc...

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Master-Classter, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

^ Will do! There's a bit of a waitlist for these already so I've made a note about you. Thanks!

2. Nik Telford

Nik Telford Senior member

Put me on the list for Oud Wood! Thought you got out so I was really dragging my feet on buying cologne. Glad to see you're still around!

3. Robot Nick

Robot Nick New Member

Saw this classified and had to jump at the chance-- please do let me know if you ever come into possession of more Noir de Noir, Santal Blush and Vanille. I'm interested in multiples!

4. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Will do. For the foreseeable future I've basically closed up shop and sold everything off so it's fairly unlikely to happen. I believe there are quite a few other splitters on teh Basenotes boards, Facebook groups and Youtube. Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.