• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tolerable internet acquaintances.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. Suck it.

0B24B714-772C-4B1B-A19A-B6A60D895B16.gif

4B61C296-6B73-4F13-83B2-707DC0581A0F.png

Nader393

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't be here. I've made the mistake of hanging out in various sites' off-topic sub-forums, and been really disappointed in members' behavior. People that I thought were knowledgeable on certain topics later proved themselves to me to be constant grouches, blowhards, and generally unpleasant in the chat section.

In fact, one guy that I met in a group in real life as part of a car enthusiast get-together, and seemed very nice, I discovered later had made a bunch of racist and bigoted comments in the "Politics and Religion" subforum of a car site I used to frequent. Should have called him out on it, but I don't have the mental energy to spend on internet drama.

My advice is that what goes around comes around. If you're feeling feisty and argumentative, it will in all likelihood come back to bite you, whether you know it or not, and maybe not immediately. Everything you type is out there forever. The internet never forgets.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sage advice, Nader. Now go take your [removed] [censored] [racial epithet] to the [redacted].

ScottPreot

Reaction score
The Internet can be a great trap if its speed does not exceed the speed of a snail. This is the reason why I decided to change my Internet provider last year and switched to https://usave.co.uk/broadband/compare-student-broadband-deals/ because I really need to have a good and fast Internet connection at hand. In other cases, I just want to go to the woods and not take devices in my hands for the rest of my life. But I understand that I can't live a day without the Internet and so I return again and again to this package of interesting services

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's