• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tokyo Slim will share something new with you every day.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
http://noblepig.com/2010/01/17/baked...ead-bowls.aspx

p1250561x.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
elephant2480x356.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
9iusnl.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Creepy Pixar short.

Marslyr

Reaction score
That's not a Pixar short. It's the work of a independent artist. Great video either way though.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marslyr
That's not a Pixar short. It's the work of a independent artist. Great video either way though.

Ok, technically true, but if i'm not mistaken, the artist works at Pixar. I figured that was close enough.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Three random youtube music videos I watched today:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
Tokyo Slim What's worth eating in the Renton-Bellevue-Seattle area when you have a college student budget? TyC
Define college student budget. I worked full time when I was in school. $10 a meal? What do you like? If you are going to be around in March, I cannot recommend Dine Around Seattle enough. Lunch is $15, Dinner is $30 (plus tip and beverages, etc). Great way to try out some of Seattle's most popular (and usually pricier) dining establishments. Urban Eats usually does this at least once a year as well, with different restaurants. Between the two of them, you can eat pretty well for $15-30 (plus beverages, tax and tip of course) five or so months out of the year.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tok Slim: $10 a meal is perfect. I don't eat out much so I don't have a straight answer on what I like. I do know what I don't like though. I don't like glorified average tasting food like what t hey serve on Joeys on Lake Union. I'm trying to keep it simple. Not a fan of chains that try to be "special". TyC
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Define college student budget. I worked full time when I was in school. $10 a meal? What do you like? If you are going to be around in March, I cannot recommend Dine Around Seattle enough. Lunch is $15, Dinner is $30 (plus tip and beverages, etc). Great way to try out some of Seattle's most popular (and usually pricier) dining establishments. Urban Eats usually does this at least once a year as well, with different restaurants. Between the two of them, you can eat pretty well for $15-30 (plus beverages, tax and tip of course) five or so months out of the year.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Well there's the usual rec's:

Red Mill, Salumi, Agua Verde, Paseo, Musashi, Pike Chowder, Ezell's (get the spicy chicken, not the regular), Aladdin Falafel, MOD pizza or Pagliacci by the slice, Pecos Pit bbq, Broiler Bay, Pho Cyclo, Pike Fish Fry, uh... there's a fish and chips place on the waterfront by The Fisherman's that has an oyster bar and ice cream place - they have smoked (and fried) fish and chips that are pretty good, but it's like $14 with a drink. Tasty stuff tho.

That should get you started.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads