• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tokyo Slim will share something new with you every day.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Trish Devereaux, a eighteen-year-old high school girl, is left at home by her parents and she decides to have a slumber party. She invites her friends: Kimberly, Jackie and Diane. There is friction between the girls and the new girl, Valerie Bates (who just moved to town with her younger sister and her newly divorced Mother.), who is better at basketball than they, so the new girl decides to stay at home (which is conveniently across the street from the host's house). Meanwhile, Russ Thorn, a murderer of five people with a propensity for power tools has escaped and is at large, and eventually makes his way to wreck the party with his bloody business.

Written by author and feminist activist Rita Mae Brown, the film was intended as a parody of the Slasher film. Producers filmed it not as a parody, but a straight genre film. Because of this, the film contains more humor than other slashers of the time period
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Courtney, the younger sister of the "new girl across the street" in the first film is all grown up now, but suffers from nightmares about the Big Bloody Incident. She and the other members of her female rock group go to a condo for the weekend to play music and have fun with their boyfriends. Courtney's dreams are of her sister, who is in a mental institution, warning her about the killer, and the dreams begin to spill into real life, threatening Courtney and her friends.

The Bad Movie Planet review found Slumber Party Massacre 2 to be "terrible".[1] The Camp Blood review felt the film made up in weirdness what it lacked in "coherence, suspense, and production value."
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

After a hard day of volleyball at the beach, a teen whose parents are away decides to have a slumber party with her girlfriends. Their boyfriends predictably show up to scare them, but a stranger from the beach is also seen lurking around the house. Soon the group begins experiencing an attrition problem.

It's Driller Time... And This Bits For You!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
1.png

2.png

3.png

http://theoatmeal.com/

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
She can see underwater without goggles?
eh.gif

I think she's part of the "art"

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

One day, I believe it was sometime in August of 2010, I went poking around in the Maynard Alley in Seattle's Chinatown, to see the old Wah Mee Club. That's the Chinese nightclub where 13 people were shot dead in 1984 and it's been vacant since. I boarded a Metro bus soon afterwards, and put on my radio headphones, turned to C89.5 FM, and the first song was Tiao Cruz - Light it up like it's dynamite. I rode the bus up to the cemetery trail. I hiked up and ate 13 blackberries off the vines.
I used to work with this guy. He uh... was let go.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
More
musicboohoo[1].gif
musicboohoo[1].gif
musicboohoo[1].gif
Please!

On the evening of February 24, 1989 a thirty-seven year old Panamanian has-been stood in a boxing ring in Atlantic City. A snowstorm raged outside but the crowd that filed into the Convention Center was undeterred they came like believers to Lourdes, looking for a miracle. This was the boxers 92nd bout in 21 years as a professional. The touched-up beard and glistening hair recalled Charles Manson. His size and stature did as well standing only 57 with his shoes on. In the opposite corner the powerfully built WBC middleweight Champion Iran Barkley stalked about, his features half-hidden under a hood. Six years earlier, the man with the black beard had brutalized Barkleys friend and fellow champion Davey Moore en route to an eighth round TKO. Moore died some time later in a freak accident and Barkley was dedicating this bout to his memory. For Iran, this was a revenge fight. The Panamanian wasnt worried: thats not my problem, thats his problem. Yet problems abounded. Iran wasnt a 3-1 favorite by accident. He had bombs on both fists and stood over six feet. He was the kind of middleweight who looked like a light heavyweight with a rigged scale. The flag of Panama waved up in the cheap seats as both men walked to ring center for the pre-fight instructions. Duran was eye-level with Barkleys chest. Within moments, the timekeeper sounded the bell and round one began. The sold-out crowd roared and a familiar chant echoed off the walls as the boxers converged for battle: Dooo-ran! Dooo-ran! Dooo-ran! Excerpt from "Roberto Duran: The Fourth Crown" by Springs Toledo. Published on The Sweet Science.com.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. You're hot, and I feel great. Let's get married. Ok, but I want lots of kids. Alright. 500 of them. Ooooohhhmmpph yeah. Nutrigrain Edit: sigged!

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The beginning of Seattle Psycho Winter 2010.
Volume 1:

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
The beginning of Seattle Psycho Winter 2010.
Volume 1:

Did you have any trouble driving in the snow?
eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads