• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tokyo Get Together

riveroaks

Reaction score
Will be in T-town the third week of March.

Any StyleForumer tips on must see and do's?

Anyone wants to get together for sake and sushi or whatever the local beer and wings equivalent is?

riveroaks

Reaction score
Hi Nantucket Red - I'll be visiting family and friends, staying for a week in the Shinjuku area.

From the look of your location, you are a local? I'm wide open to suggestions.

PS Nice avatar!

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would be down, but you are gonna be just a few months early for me. Ill be open for get togethers for the next two+ years after this August. Anyone down, hahah

Nantucket Red

"Mr. Fashionista"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by riveroaks
Hi Nantucket Red - I'll be visiting family and friends, staying for a week in the Shinjuku area.

From the look of your location, you are a local? I'm wide open to suggestions.

PS Nice avatar!

I live and work in Tokyo and have for the past five years, but I'm not sure local is the right term.

I heard today that the sakura are going to be late this year bacause February was so cold, but with your timing, you may catch the beginning of it.

Shinjuku is a good place for a get together, but so is just about anywhere in Tokyo, and you might want to get out and around.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 37 15.0%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 40 16.3%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 9 3.7%
  • Carmina

Votes: 39 15.9%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 43 17.5%
  • Other

Votes: 78 31.7%