1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

TOJ1 2011 Jason Bourne Size 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by The Andrew, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Andrew

The Andrew Well-Known Member

Up for sale is a TOJ1 2011 stock size 48. The varsity side is the Jason Bourne colorway and the reverse side is the all black cotton twill. The jacket is pretty much brand new, I've tried to wear it around the house hoping it would stretch, but unfortunately, it is too small for me. Here's your chance to pick up one of these amazing jackets now that TOJ is on hiatus. I'm asking for $340 shipped in the U.S. International buyers please inquire about pricing. Thanks for looking.

Measurements can be found on the TOJ website:

http://templeofjawnz.com/?page_id=784

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012

2. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

I've always seen this referred to as the "Jason Bourne" colorway, but I've never understood. Are you able to elaborate?

3. The Andrew

The Andrew Well-Known Member

I believe a user on superfuture named Jason Bourne was the first to order the colorway and thus it was named after him, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

4. Therendition

Therendition Senior member

Ah, I see. Thanks! I actually got a TOJ-1 in navy/cream today in the mail (my first TOJ piece). Wow, it's stunning and the fit is spectacular. Good luck with the sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.