• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

jmaudi0

Reaction score
that color looks awesome. i'd imagine with wear as it darkens it will only look better! very nice!

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That color is much better suited for post-apocalyptic wastelands [than black].

Last edited:

chubacca

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I am really happy with it, but haven't rocked it out yet since of the heat. I am contemplating getting another TOJ, I think I'm crazy. JFetter's calf tan is sick. That in a MDR would be amazing!
2010 DR Calf Toffee Tan

JFetter

Reaction score
Thanks chubacca.

Here's some more pics of the Toffee Tan Calf. This is about 2 weeks of wear, with a little watch Appreciation thrown in for good measure.

All are natural light in the evening. This color varies a lot. From orange, to brown, to brown/yellow.

PDinh

Reaction score
Gosh damn! Amazing leather color + model choice chubacca.

dotcomzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ some first team all ToJ right there.

Last edited:

AMx21

Reaction score
I just ordered a jacket, and the lead time quoted was 20 weeks. Considering that initial lead time estimates can be overshot, that's a pretty long time.
Anyway, concerning my order, I don't know whether it's been completed yet. Although communication was pretty swift initially, I haven't heard anything from Charly since I made the PayPal payment 2 days ago. Should I be worried? They're probably just really busy with the restaurant, but I can't help but be impatient and excited since this is my first time ordering from TOJ.

okonomi

Reaction score
You'll get a Paypal receipt email soon, don't worry 'bout it.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Anyway, concerning my order, I don't know whether it's been completed yet. Although communication was pretty swift initially, I haven't heard anything from Charly since I made the PayPal payment 2 days ago. Should I be worried?

Yes, like I've said before it's the last leg of Drew's Ponzi scheme and you won't receive anything. /irony

AMx21

Reaction score
Yes, like I've said before it's the last leg of Drew's Ponzi scheme and you won't receive anything. /irony

As much as I'd like for a "Pyramid of Jawnz" scheme to exist, I received a reply from Charly almost immediately after I posted. And I just noticed, it sounds like I'm complaining about the waiting period in my original post; I was actually trying to reply to the guy who was was hoping to receive his jacket soon:

Alright, thanks then. I'll go ahead and order the 46 x 50 and hope it gets here before my trip to NYC.

Pewpitar

Reaction score
As much as I'd like for a "Pyramid of Jawnz" scheme to exist, I received a reply from Charly almost immediately after I posted. And I just noticed, it sounds like I'm complaining about the waiting period in my original post; I was actually trying to reply to the guy who was was hoping to receive his jacket soon:
Oh yeah, Charly told me 20 weeks as well but maybe there'll be a miracle where he learns how to make 10 jackets at the same

ytip

Reaction score
Tres Bien model wearing TOJ?

The jacket was no where to be found in their outerwear lineup.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
PC, been discussed before.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads