• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

gong

Reaction score

I assume the couple thing isn't accidental. Just out of curiosity, how did things wind up that way?

Yeah it would be cool if you could expand on this. I know I'm not alone in finding drew's tidbits about the innerworkings of his operation pretty interesting.

chiggah

Reaction score
friend's DR

Last edited:

chiggah

Reaction score
Your friend must be "Sai" eh ?

yeah me and that du go way back in WoW days :foo::embar:

co-founded a guild together all that shiz lol

Last edited:

spacepope

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ToJ and WoW: bringing people together.

Drew, what does the future of Coppidge shirting look like? I remember you mentioning a hidden placket dress shirt or something
drool.gif

ryosuke

Reaction score
So it rains alot where I am. What are some steps I should take to care for my Baseball Jacket and the A2 (Goat fabric) I have coming in? I will probably be caught with it in the rain and I already had some rain spots settle in on the suede. Although using a suede brush did get rid of some of the rain spots. Any hints would help.

malaujai

Reaction score

Does anyone with an A2 or ribbed jacket have a similar problem where they've got a crease in their leather that goes horizontally a bit above the lower back?

pics:

Always thought this was a case of the way it was packed and shipped, but its been a year (I'm late, I know) and it's still there... Is there a way to get rid of it?
Just to note that I noticed this right after unpacking it, so it's not something that I've done to it over time... At least I don't think so

Any ideas guys? Kinda bugging me =\

leeba

Reaction score
^
I have no idea, I'm still waiting on my A2 in brown lamb but I just wanted to say that your A2 fits are baller and probably singlehandedly swayed me towards getting my first ToJ. Too bad ToJ doesn't work on commission
foo.gif

Last edited:

Newo

Reaction score

^
I have no idea, I'm still waiting on my A2 in brown lamb but I just wanted to say that your A2 fits are baller and probably singlehandedly swayed me towards getting my first ToJ.  Too bad ToJ doesn't work on commission :foo:

It kind of does, though, since they have the referral system.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Any ideas guys? Kinda bugging me =\

You sure it's not from repetitive sitting in the same chair? The figured nature of the wrinkle makes it look like that, rather than a shipping wrinkle (which usually release themselves pretty quickly) Either way, it's just character. I like the lamb jackets once they start getting their creases and little high-shine spots.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Still waiting on some info on the MA-1. Would like for it to be warmer still.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads