• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

fungz0r

Reaction score
Need some pics of that whisky awesomeness

vocalbrah

Reaction score
okay i decided to take pictures at work lol bare with me, they aren't as good as some of the others on here.

what do you guys think of the fit? Man, the calf just feels so solid, I cant wait to break it in.
I think I want a peacoat next!
Drew do you just measurements for the peacoat or do we pick a size?

buran

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a stalker or anything, but I checked your album vocalbrah. Jacket looks great.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
haha, that is indeed an awesome fit, and now I know who vocalbrah is.

When we were sizing him I told him to send me a torso fit pic of him wearing a jacket or something, and he sent me back a pic of him topless in swim trunks with two cute asian girls in bikinis holding onto him, and he was like, 'size me' - haha.

Goombi

Reaction score
Oh... :drool:

Posting these from your album vocalbrah, these need to be in the thread.

The whisky works so beautifully.. :inlove:

Last edited:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interwebz- Where people use literally figuratively :uhoh:

Fit looks great and dam Whiskeys are soooo good!!!! Still want 2010 DR in light blue/green more tho

vocalbrah

Reaction score
hmm I can't see my post or the pictures in this thread, did I do something wrong? and Buran no you dont sound like a stalker at all lol.
And yes, I had to change my bottoms when I got to work.
LOL oh man that was funny, I don't know what I was thinking when I sent you that Drew, I couldn't find anything remotely helpful showing the proportions of my body. If it helped with the sizing at all, Im glad I sent it haha.
Is it strange that I feel unbelievably cool wearing my DR and look down on everyone else's leather jackets now?

eternaldrake

Reaction score

Interwebz- Where people use literally figuratively :uhoh:
Fit looks great and dam Whiskeys are soooo good!!!! Still want 2010 DR in light blue/green more tho

literally also means figuratively though

lit·er·al·ly/ˈlitərəlē/
Adverb:
1. In a literal manner or sense; exactly: "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the traffic circle".
2. Used to acknowledge that something is not literally true but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling.

also nice fit on the whiskey dr, so good

Last edited:

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone still needs to post up a pic of the Dark Whisky--no need for fit--just jacket would be fine. I think maybe only a few (at most) were made...so I don't know...

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lit·er·al·ly/ˈlitərəlē/
Adverb:
1. In a literal manner or sense; exactly: "the driver took it literally when asked to go straight over the traffic circle".
2. Used to acknowledge that something is not literally true but is used for emphasis or to express strong feeling.

I think its like gay

gay/ [gey]
adjective
homosexual.
of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.

Comes from Gahi meaning sudden but now the priority in meanings has changed. One day literally will have its definition order changed due to the popular misusage :brick:

Last edited:

Gatsbee

Reaction score

lit·er·al·ly/ˈlitərəlē/
Adverb:

wtf that 2nd definition just blew my mind. That's like the exact opposite of what literally means.. haha. I love how using something wrong for a long time literally ( :smarmy: ) changes the meaning

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads