• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I feel like this didn't get enough love. There's always that one fit pic with almost every piece ToJ has ever done that instantly makes acquiring that piece all I can think about. This is it for the fishtail parka. Damn good.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah, you know what? I've never even tried styling the fishtail without the fur attachment, but without the hood looks really cool that way.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Drew
Anything ever come of the minimalist duffle idea? Or is this it?
Want to kop a black duffle this year, to go with my black fishtail, the minimalist one sounded so damn good.

MIght have to put that off til next year. My next trip to Seoul will be to focus on S/S oiled cotton research.

Noooooo

C'mon dawg, it could be the Official Temple of Jawnz x Razele Collabortative Duffle

Real talk, I'll pay for the prototype :embar:

It'll cost you nothing! Just a couple of emails to hammer some swag out

Raf Simmons

Reaction score
what color is that fishtail? cracked pepper maybe?
jaac, that jacket is amazing, one jacket/colorway I've loved ever since I saw it in the toj gallery :slayer:

and new duffle is great (isn't this always the case tho? :eek:)

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, you know what? I've never even tried styling the fishtail without the fur attachment, but without the hood looks really cool that way.

Yeah this is how I wear it

Love the fishtail, so good, best outerwear IMO

Ricky Blaze

Reaction score
Are there any pics anywhere of a CWU-45 with the ribbed collar option? If not, am I right in presuming that it will look like an MA-1?

omgcookielol

Reaction score

383977_10100533601136000_15904009_53718526_1977322656_n.jpg

Is the hood on this iteration detachable?

Set on a black A2 (whenever I can get off ****** and buy garment measuring tape :fu:) but it's hitting around (or below?) 0C in SoCal so I'm thinking about going in for the duffle as well. :satisfied:

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You need the Razele Bomber Trifecta

A1 Black Suede / A2 Black Lamb / CWU Black Lamb

It's all about the trinity

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
another way to get a measuring tape:

1: post on facebook: "hay gaiz does anyone have a measuring tape I can borrow? I want to measure my body lolol"
2: friends reply "ewww that's gross" "I don't have one that measures in millimeters" "yes you can borrow my measuring tape"
3: receive measuring tape, thank friend, get TOJ

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is the hood on this iteration detachable?

Set on a black A2 (whenever I can get off ****** and buy garment measuring tape :fu:) but it's hitting around (or below?) 0C in SoCal so I'm thinking about going in for the duffle as well. :satisfied:

Loool, it's so warm in SoCal, where you at?

omgcookielol

Reaction score

another way to get a measuring tape:
1: post on facebook: "hay gaiz does anyone have a measuring tape I can borrow? I want to measure my body lolol"
2: friends reply "ewww that's gross" "I don't have one that measures in millimeters" "yes you can borrow my measuring tape"
3: receive measuring tape,compare measurements, thank friend, get TOJ

ftfy :foo:
not a bad idea though. much better than being that awkward dude at ikea.

but i seriously can't tell if that's a button-on hood. lol i've been checking it on macs, cellphones, and my tablet.

Loool, it's so warm in SoCal, where you at?

lololol I live around San Diego. Days are all right but it gets close to 0 around midnight.

Don't you live in Davis or something? lol It's far from warm up there.

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looool, you'll look like a tool wearing a lined peacoat in SD. Get moar leathers!

Dude, I'm way more north than you in SoCal and the coldest it gets here is 6C. Looking now, SD drops to 9C loool...t shirt weather.

omgcookielol

Reaction score

Looool, you'll look like a tool wearing a lined peacoat in SD. Get moar leathers!
Dude, I'm way more north than you in SoCal and the coldest it gets here is 6C. Looking now, SD drops to 9C loool...t shirt weather.

Davis right? Weather channel has you dudes at like, 0C.

I'm in one of the neighboring counties of SD, and it hit -3C earlier this week. No wind or rain yet either. :fu: ... T-shirt weather is 16C for me though. lol Same **** for other guys in the area, I guess, cause I start seeing peacoats and crap around 10C.

Last edited:

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Naw, not Davis. I'm in Camarillo right now. At night lows at 7-9C. It's pretty funny when I see giant parkas and peacoats around here.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

ftfy :foo:
not a bad idea though. much better than being that awkward dude at ikea.
but i seriously can't tell if that's a button-on hood. lol i've been checking it on macs, cellphones, and my tablet.

Nah it's a horrible photo - hood is not button-off. The front comes up to about your chin or so. We use a free messenger app called Kakaotalk to do internal TOJ texting internationally, but I guess pics get degraded like that. We're getting some better photos later (he will do up that second toggle and the buttons before he takes legit pics too)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads