TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

trousers aient working dog.

2. erzu

erzu Senior member

not to mention that hair is totally anti-dr swag

3. Trit

Trit Senior member

After a couple of months with my MDR I'm happy with my purchase. I made some sizing mistakes, especially in the hips area of the jacket to the point that it looks dumb zipped all the way down because it rides up and bunches. Also the sleeves and arm holes were too small but have since stretched out and are fine. But all that said I dig the fit now, it's almost exactly what I was looking for. Would purchase again.

[​IMG]

4. Carpenoctem

Carpenoctem Well-Known Member

Its not so much that the outfit doesnt work, as it is the outfit doesnt work for him. Hes not a good looking guy, wouldnt call him any ugly man but he is unremarkable looking, slightly below average. Hes attempting a very sophisticated look which only people very comfortable in their skin can pull off. Due to his having been overweight, his weird average guy hair and sub par looks, he clearly isnt quite comfortable with himself. Stick to stuff which doesn't draw attention to yourself man, fancy outfits and popped collars make you look like an odd tryhard, although they do look great on me, realtalk.

5. Carpenoctem

Jacket fit epic as is hair and moustache. Swag to the 10th, swag to the ceiling, swag on 100 thousand.

6. Carpenoctem

Jacket fit epic as is hair and moustache. Swag to the 10th, swag to the ceiling, swag on 100 thousand.

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Been thinking on it lately, thinking about the atmosphere in the TOJ thread in general, wondering why Woodyear and sxdesiboi09, et al have been trolling up the thread.

After some reasoning I've come to the conclusion that desiboi is just a kid, and the first of his 10 posts on SF (all in this thread) was just asking for a free tote bag. Fair enough, not everybody who has a subscription to the internet is smart, those are separate functions obviously.

Woodyear, though - and the level of obsession is getting high here - you are just SWF'ing me now. Come on dude, this is just a thread for me to sell the clothes that I design, not a place where I need your opinion, nor does it make any difference - who are you again? You know that as well as I do man, and I hate to do this because it seems so high school-ish that I'd need to, but nobody else really comes back week after week to address me and troll me so hard and you're getting out of line in my advertising thread.... my honest observation is that you are negging me (like a PUA) either consciously or subconsciously, in hopes to buttsex me? I actually do read your crazy diatribes and pick up on the little things you add at the end, like these:

[/quote]

In any case man, no hate to the gays, doesn't have anything to do with made to measure jackets. But Woodyear, man, standard answer for you - "I ain't gay, and if I was, I wouldn't be gay with you"
    You're talking, nobody really asked for it, you keep coming back - you're like the douchebag who goes to the same club every week, different stripey shirt, spilling your drink everywhere, and you have to tell him week after week to get lost - it was kinda funny at first that you'd be so dumb in front of people and want to keep doing it, and but now it's becoming clear that something is wrong with you man.

8. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

drew, your sig is a woodyear comment. just sayin.

9. Sxcdesiboi69

Sxcdesiboi69 Member

Peacoat shipped gonna cry myself to sleep now thanks drew

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

I'm telling you, Drew...ask for IP ban, bro.

He's probably one of those typical bored undergrads who trolls at the school library in between classes to make him feel good about himself.

11. Sxcdesiboi69

Sxcdesiboi69 Member

Forreal Drew you sound like a hard ass you taking this whole "trolling" thing way to serious. Niggaz need to learn to relax and get sum ass

12. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

no he didnt remove it. its still there. you are the troll.

13. Carpenoctem

20 bucks says he will!

14. PipersSon

PipersSon Senior member

You don't have to be classless to make your point.

15. wzjradam

wzjradam Senior member

Jesus christ I'm sick of that guy. Successful troll is successful. PLEASE IP ban him.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2011