1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

^^ yuck

3 people like this.
  2. aether

aether Senior member

but I wasn't talking about your cloak jacket....:D

3. bows1

bows1 Senior member

I dun get it... :confused:

1 person likes this.
  4. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Detail shot while messin around at work

err thang TOJ

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

I was thinking the same except for brown suede and white sneakers (Something of Convers highs)... Wait that's not same at all :embar:

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  6. bows1

bows1 Senior member

My only cloak jacket is a blazer kent... blazer = H&M? Lets take the flaming of me to a different thread too, no need to shit up this thread.

7. aether

aether Senior member

that Napolean one

8. umhaha84

umhaha84 Senior member

complication with my old landlord, got all my shit thrown away (golf clubs, snowboards, home theater system, etc)
    wanted to sue them but things didn't work out

1 person likes this.
  9. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

10. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

bottle green looks good on paper, but will it turn out more olive than green? it is a really beautiful color in general

11. dibango

dibango Senior member

^

12. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

Just the pits, man. Got uncomfortable to lift my arms to the steering wheel, shift, etc - had to walk around with my hands at my sides. It was barely too tight, but enough that I'd been picking other jackets over it out of discomfort. Pretty sad, really. That thing made it all the way to the forbidden city with me :(

It's cool, though, I sent it off with a pocketful of condoms, so the new owner will at least be prepared for what awaits.

Green, huh? I hadn't considered that. I'm no sure how that would fit into my closet, I guess. Right now I'm leaning towards black, just because it now feels like there's a hole in my wardrobe - and heart. I'm torn, though, because I'd want a red (or other fun-colored) jacket at some point in the future, and can only picture that in the quilt version. So I'm not sure if I should buy a black quilted now, a colored quilted later, or what, because I'm pretty sure I wont' need two quilted riders. I guess black is always on the menu, but I don't know how I'd feel not having a black jacket.

For those asking - I think the initial tightness was due to the fact that I took my own measurements long before the visual guide was in place, and cobbled them together with shirt and suit jacket (!) measurements (if anyone wondered why my shoulders were so high compared to most other photos, ha - thank RLBL). I also don't believe I ever even supplied him with a torso measurement. Moral: don't be afraid to let charly size you.

1 person likes this.
  13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

guh, every time I see the CM I want it

1 person likes this.
  14. GBear

GBear Senior member

X-Post from WAYWRN

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11 people like this.
  15. DLester

DLester Senior member

I am considering selling a great leather I have for this reason, also another one that is a really nice dark brown moto but I don't wear brown at the moment.

If I do that I would probably pick up a black CWU with the knit varsity-style collar (someone posted it about a week ago?) and a grey minimalist DR, probably artishard edition. It would probably be too hot to wear them by the time they arrived tho.

16. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

I hope mine turns out as well as yours, I had mine at 22" in length front which was only measurement I was thinking might be short, I'm 5'8".

17. Mr. Rosewater

Mr. Rosewater Active Member

Don't say that, getting me worried about mine I got off b.s... 22.5 front length and I'm 6'3.... Took measurements of my front and I hope I just didn't trick myself to making it fit

18. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

Well the stock is 23.5 front for a 50 but I don't know how you would wear yours, personally I'm not a fan of the short moto look that some people like.

1 person likes this.
  19. laughter95

laughter95 Senior member

Eighth week since ordering the MDR at the beginning of the year. I would have appreciated a notification that there would be a delay at the time of order. While your product is of tip top shape, the execution of your customer service is in contrast.

1 person likes this.
  20. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

GBears face reminds me of someone but I can't point my finger to.. hmm..