TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Carpenoctem

Carpenoctem Well-Known Member

In one of the top philosophy programs in the country, skillful deduction and reasoning certainly help. As for your implication, good bj skills dont hurt either my deluded friend.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011

2. Carpenoctem

Carpenoctem Well-Known Member

You have literally no idea what we're even arguing about, or what youre talking about for that matter.

3. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

4. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Ya apparently you are talking about your degree's and GPA for some odd reason. I missed the part why that was relevant. :foo:

5. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

that dark whiskey leather looks absolutely fanfuckingtastic

wow

6. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

[​IMG]

7. aether

aether Senior member

cross post. Veggie tanned brown calf A-2. Ended up being a little big but I can actually layer perfectly and my range of motion is not limited, which is pretty important IMO.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Post pics of you doing plane and helcopter or did not happen

9. vaalbara

vaalbara Senior member

i remember being as insufferably confrontational and as much of a know it all as woodyear when i was 16 :/

fit pics of my whiskey moto coming soon, i promise

10. mike1445

mike1445 Senior member

TOJ baseball jacket is gorgeous, thanks very much Drew, Charly, etc. I should be a 56 based on chest measurement but ordered a 54 since it didnt exist, I'm stubborn and had to know if it would work. Unfortunately I can't get that slightly baggy fit Synthese had but with a little fasting/not lifting i'll have the proper TOJ snug steez without popping buttons.

I'm going to buy an Aero jacket just so I can make a GIF of helicopter/airplane arms(leave tags on so i can send that bs back to 'stan).

11. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Kent Money, while your jacket is not basted to your skin, I can't believe for a minute that anyone would think that your jacket is less than tight. You really don't see flight jackets that slim and properly fitting in the sleeves and body lengths except for here.

FWIW, I've been wearing a Buzz Rickson's jacket lately because I'm checking it out and I am waiting for the queue to clear so I can make a TOJ jacket for myself to wear this winter, but I'm walking around with this huge puffy jacket on, with 2" of my arms sticking out of the cuffs, it's kinda embarrassing but I deal with it because I'm cold, lol. That, and I'm wearing the jacket as a 38 American Long+Slender model because the 36 L was really short. I don't get this shit. It just makes me more glad I can have a 26.5" sleeve on a 45 body width, 23" front length on a TOJ.

12. chaos

chaos Senior member

Which one (and what colour/leather) are you gonna make for yourself?

13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

i need a winter coat so I am gonna eventually put in one of my peacoats. That is still one of the very first visions I had of the clothes I wanted to make for myself. I have a sample of the '11 one in my closet but it's not the one i want, I think I will make a custom fabric one for myself.

14. aether

aether Senior member

for sure man. When I was still being anal about the fit I went to a leather shop around here and he said I was crazy to want to slim it up. I think the fit is actually perfect when its zipped up; I was more bothered by the look when it was open. But I still think it's continually letting gravity shape it and the open look is getting better. And like I said, I can ride my moto with no problems so it's just right. And when I layer a hoodie it looks great open and closed. I'll try to get more pics soon.

which buzz jacket are you workin? the MA-1?

15. GBear

GBear Senior member

I was in the area at the time...Brown MDR though. :(

Well, I'm just going to leave these here. Got back from Toronto today to this...excuse the messy room. I'm packing for a move. Color is a little darker and richer in person. It's snowing and the sunlight definitely whitens everything up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]