TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Is this SA Shryke?

2. PPS

PPS Active Member

+1 but there's no real way to tell like said previously. I don't think my winter varsity will keep up with -20c so I need to order cracked pepper or grey fishtail soooon

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011

3. drmmr

drmmr Senior member

Drew, any specifics on when the TOJ1 will be officially discontinued?

4. Carpenoctem

Carpenoctem Well-Known Member

Why should anyone give any credibility to anything you say when youre clearly a moron? If you used your brain for a second instead of being a mindless follower youd realize that a shearling lined coat has twice the material cost, since it literally uses two hides, the full shearling hide is bonded to the horsehide over it, and both of the hides in that aero are premium quality. Itd be like buying a fqhh jacket from drew, with a shearling coat inside of it.

5. Carpenoctem

If you think you pay your mom n pop workers in korea more than unionized leatherworkers in scotland or usa, then youre the one who needs a refresher in econ 101 boss.

6. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

all right dude, we've all heard what you have to say but your shtick is getting tired

starting to remind me of the guy who tries to debate w/ the professor for like 10 minutes while everyone else has to look on in embarrassment

7. Carpenoctem

If you bothered to read instead of jumping on the bandwagon youd see i never claimed that drew should make a shearling for 350 as the pakistanis have done, but rather that drew could conceivably produce one for 5 times that price reasonably. That more than accounts for his increased material cost and labor. This really isnt rocket science, aero leather is using french front quarter horsehide, scottish shearling, and unionized labor and produces a 3/4 length shearling for a third of the obscene price drew proposes.

Sometimes I feel like the people on this forum are like weird conservative republicans who watch fox news and conservative talk radio all day, stuck in their misinformed bubble, still believing obama is a muslim with no birth certificate because they have no real source of true information. You just believe what you hear here and take it on face value without ever thinking or questioning, then get violently angry when someone speaks the truth and pops your little bubble of stupidity. Wake up.

8. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Wow, that is FIRE!

Since that one was made, I'm inclined to think mine was too.... :thumbs-up:

9. Carpenoctem

If the "professor" is just rambling and going off the deep end i have no problem straightening him out, and have done it. In the end end the professor either loves me or hates me but either way I got the highest grade in the class.

10. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

Just click his username and "block member". Debates about prices and whatnot can be enlightening I guess, but that guy is just insufferable. It was the same shit with his previous username and all his posts back then pretty much showed what a clueless tit he is.

11. tween_spirit

tween_spirit Senior member

If OBONGO was REALLY born in 1961, then why is his birth certificate in PDF format, HUH??

12. 2balls

2balls Senior member

I'd hate to have to deal with him in real life.

13. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

lol. Does anyone remember that skit 'Free Market Russia' or something on The State, and the schtick was "now we have Adidems (shows Adidas gazelle with 4 stripes on the side)... one more stripe, less money!!!"

14. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

Woodyear, if you were really getting the highest grade in the class, I know for sure it wasn't because of your skillful deduction and reasoning....

15. bows1

bows1 Senior member

If its French and Scottish then its not the same type (1 piece) of shearling that Drew is talking about now is it. The leather and shearling are not different pieces in what Drew is talking about, but it is in what you are talking about so....