• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Heavyweight Tees Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's popular heavyweight tees are now restocked, in three styles, so there is something for every style. They are available in three classic colors: white, black, and the heather grey featured here.. These high quality tees are staples that work in every seasons. Check them out here here

If you have any questions for the designer, please, he is a valued and active member and sponsor of the community, and can be found here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm not a very good photographer. I know some people who take photos and stuff but it's a real hassle to wait for them to be free and then get somebody who looks half decent in the clothes to come and model them, get the clothes steamed for pics, etc.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'm not a very good photographer. I know some people who take photos and stuff but it's a real hassle to wait for them to be free and then get somebody who looks half decent in the clothes to come and model them, get the clothes steamed for pics, etc.
That's what I did for 7 months last year
frown.gif
Except in large quantities. 300-400 pieces to be steamed each day and then help photographers and models as they shoot. Not the most fun thing to do.
laugh.gif

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saw a skinny Asian kid walking around in one of the terminals with a varsity that is pretty slim fitting with what appeared to be Lanvin sneakers. Almost went up to him and asked if it's a ToJ, lol.

Edit: Drew, your inbox is full!

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

the DR model pics were nice imo

Perpetual Monotony

Reaction score
Just registered so that I could post about ToJ. Any news on a spring line? It's a shame that the varsity isn't coming back because I'd love a spring/fall weight one. From what it sounds like though they're gonna be filling all the winter orders well into spring...

I would send an email asking about spring plans, but I imagine they are busy as all hell and don't want to bother them with questions that have likely been answered here.

BRMC_doves

Reaction score
Who do I have kill? / Who do I have to suck off to get this TOJ1 in Jason Bourne? lol so damn clean, especially with the zipper.
https://toj.pixi.me/v/toj1/2.jpg.html

PS - If anyone has a TOJ0 sz 46 in Jason bourne colourway or black body w/ white sleeves that they'd want to sell, please PM me

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'll do it but I'm not a skinny asian. send me swag.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all the pics are already of skinny asians. I'm a fat asian so send swag to me instead

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hedges
You still accepting orders for jackets ? send me a pm!
You're the (potential) customer. You EMAIL them, pay, and wait.

computurd

Reaction score
I hope a grey leather would be in the mix amoungst the new colors coming up. Id love to have a grey moto

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by computurd
I hope a grey leather would be in the mix amoungst the new colors coming up. Id love to have a grey moto

Your lucky day; there's two greys in the wings, light and dark. Both have mild tinges of other colors, nice and interesting with some depth to them. Grabbed swatches the other day, I think I'll photoshop solid color swatches rather than bother photo'ing the actual swatches, since photos don't grab the colors all that well.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nour Cottolight