Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Yeah you're telling me, wanted mine in calf originally but since mine is holding up through intense abuse, I guess I'm fine. Someone get the red calf!

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

dude, you had that guy touching your black leather at that club a couple weeks ago - if you had an aeglus/Neo Version 7 red DR - you'd have 20 dudes touching and smelling you :devil:

3. impolyt_one

BTW, I gauged the new calf today and it's the right thickness to be made into a QDR as well, including the light whisky, which is not sold out yet, I think there's 2 more jackets worth on that. QDR in any of the colors would be fucking amazing, I'd get one of each in different styles if I could afford to and I wasn't moving this week. That'd be a couple thousand bucks even at my own price though, so no go on that. :eek: lol

4. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Fuck, you just keep on tempting me. A QDR in red would be a definite head turner and smeller :slayer:

5. impolyt_one

If it's gonna be red or blue, it should be one of the wilder ones. 2010 DR, QDR. Blue, same. The other colors - not expecting to sell many greens but the graphite grey is pretty nice. The new tan would be good a 4-zip Moto, it has a slight pebble grain to it and reminds me a lot of an Hermes Birkin bag that Mrs TOJ has - same cold feel and pliability and softness. It's dyed through and not painted over, so it'd make a good jacket if you can wear lighter colors like that.

6. impolyt_one

ps Fok if you're reading this, that Blue leather base would work for your black to blue idea. I'd have to have it crafted in Seoul and hand finished in Tokyo though, would be an international project.

7. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Yeah, that's my thinking as well. A red leather is pretty out there so you might as well go all the way. If I didn't have my green A1 I would be tempted by the green calf.

Love my A1 by the way, have probably worn it as many times as my moto even though I've had it a much shorter time. Just goes better with a majority of my wardrobe. Wouldn't get som much use out of a red QDR either but would be awesome the few times I would wear it.

8. impolyt_one

I dunno, aeglus seems to be getting use out of his red DR when he goes out at night. It's one of those things where you break down the wall and you unxpectedly find yourself comfortable in your new, awesome red leather jacket wearing, millions of people attracting surrounds. Not the usual stuff, but that kind of thing rarely is. I think once you wear it and get used to the idea of the red leather, you may be permanently changed... :devil:

9. Biggen

Biggen Senior member

Yeah, if I got one it would definetly be used for when I go out at night. Would be awesome for that. Not sure how much day wear it would get but as you say, one tend to get more used to stuff after a few wears.

10. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

Drew,

I was waiting for the blue. Bomber or Collared moto?

11. impolyt_one

Neither, Bomber not available in calf, and CM is now done.

12. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

CM discontinued? :wow:

13. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Hold up, I was about to Paypal you the money for the collar moto, dude! :satisfied:

Today's get up. Sorry if the shoes are too matchy matchy. I totally forgot I even bought them so I want to get some wears in. I'm hoping the weather is still cool tomorrow so I can wear the black DR. Trying to contribute some photos before I have to go back to work.

[​IMG]

15. dmash

dmash Senior member

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think I'm going to go, just to do the Asia thing one time!

Also, speaking of colors, I'm really, really thinking about doing a red double rider like Aeglus, dangly zips and all. Every pic I see of him in it makes me want one. A black 2.1 moto for everyday wear and a red double rider for hard nights out sounds like a perfect duo to me. A white v up under that red look amazing. Damnit though, he's already got both of those, that would make me a poser :fu:

Aeg-you have lamb in red DR right?

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011