• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know what's more absurd - how dumb lostintranslation is or the fact that otter has 22 leather jackets.

lostintranslation

Reaction score
I don't know what's more dumb: mikey saying over and over again that he's going to buy a ToJ or the fact that he's so shameless that he still posts in this thread. At least I'm a paying customer, mikey. Stop walking into every thread making a jackass out of yourself. Why do you think you're such hot ****?

You dress like **** and everyone knows it. OK?

Seriously, the collared moto is awesome. I just don't understand why the collar isn't shaped before getting shipped out is all. I would pay a little extra to get it shaped by mister ToJ if that's what it took.

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I still don't really understand what's going on with the collar, and why it can't be shaped prior to shipping it out. I would have ordered a collared moto already if it didn't have the collar issue. God knows that I love my lamb mDR.

A little thought process for you:

-TOJ items come packed flat in tough vinyl bags that can be thrown away compactly, or reused for more shipping.
-TOJ items come to you from Seoul, so it's likely they travel at least 8,000 miles if not 12,000 miles
-a leather collar that was once standing up may be indeed pressed flat after something like that.

:fu:

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Mr ToJ Any suggestions to get rid of streaky (I am talking foot long folded marks across the back) wrinkles on my moto? wearing them for a week didn't help

Last edited:

lostintranslation

Reaction score
Chill out, Mr. ToJ. The jackets you make are awesome ****, but not all of us have an understanding of leather like you or otter here does. No need to treat us like we're marsupialed. ;)

Last edited:

computurd

Reaction score
I dont think he is treating us like marsupials though, if he did mold collars before sending them off people would still ***** and moan saying they were stooged because its still flat

I mean just think about how its comes to you in its packaging

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't know what's more dumb: mikey saying over and over again that he's going to buy a ToJ or the fact that he's so shameless that he still posts in this thread. At least I'm a paying customer, mikey. Stop walking into every thread making a jackass out of yourself. Why do you think you're such hot ****?

You dress like **** and everyone knows it. OK?

Seriously, the collared moto is awesome. I just don't understand why the collar isn't shaped before getting shipped out is all. I would pay a little extra to get it shaped by mister ToJ if that's what it took.

chill bro. I come in this thread because I think Drew's work is great and I like to see everyone's awesome fits. He's explained the CM collar situation many, many times.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Chill out, Mr. ToJ. The jackets you make are awesome ****, but not all of us have an understanding of leather like you or otter here does. No need to treat us like we're marsupialed. ;)

it has nothing to do with an understanding of leather.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have nothing to add, except, hahahaha :nodding:.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't buy a brand new OCBD expecting it to have a nice collar roll fresh out of the packaging.

aether

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drake, you really hit that collared moto look outta the park. nice

stick

Reaction score

6zoZ4.gif

Grug

Reaction score

why did you get medium whisky? *shaking head*

- Because I wanted a calf jacket.
- Because black would make me look too much like a Marlon Brando wannabe.
- Because dark brown makes the MDR too old-manish for my tastes.
- Because I already have a brown ToJ, and the dark whisky would be a tad to similar to that.
- Because Drew has a way with words that does my wallet no good.
- Because you'll see when it gets here.
- And finally, just because. :nodding:

Last edited:

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chill bro. I come in this thread because I think Drew's work is great and I like to see everyone's awesome fits. He's explained the CM collar situation many, many times.

I'll be sad to see the collared moto depart. If I had to get another ToJ right now, that would be the one. I just got my first ToJ, and I doubt I'll be able to justify dropping the cash on another one right now, so I've accepted the fact that my next one (leather) will have to be either a bomber or a 2011 moto.

PDinh

Reaction score

I'll be sad to see the collared moto depart. If I had to get another ToJ right now, that would be the one. I just got my first ToJ, and I doubt I'll be able to justify dropping the cash on another one right now, so I've accepted the fact that my next one (leather) will have to be either a bomber or a 2011 moto.

Just got in the jacket queue for a collared moto. Very excited to say the least.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads