• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^when you visit him, bring him some food. or he'll die.

trolol

Reaction score
ordered a whiskey lambskin DR

now the waiting begins
ffffuuuu.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wahwho11
^when you visit him, but him some food. or he'll die.

I need food too, been working on these bags for the past two days and my brain is getting raped like a CWG on roofies, no joke. I was doin the 'i.... have... headache..' thing today and just dropped it all and went home, **** sucks when it's not clicking together. We're like 80% there, we just have to square away the 4 or 5 needles in the haystack and choose the right leathers for these bags and then we're on.

LionelFrankenstein

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I need food too, been working on these bags for the past two days and my brain is getting raped like a CWG on roofies, no joke. I was doin the 'i.... have... headache..' thing today and just dropped it all and went home, **** sucks when it's not clicking together. We're like 80% there, we just have to square away the 4 or 5 needles in the haystack and choose the right leathers for these bags and then we're on.

Great metaphor hahaha I'll have to work that into a paper before I graduate.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What should I do to clean my varsity? I've been wearing it non stop for a very long time now and it's smelling constantly smoky. Dry cleaning? Any other alternative? Dry cleaning has ruined so much outerwear for me. I've tried a ton of different places and every time I get some dumb discolouring **** on my coats/jackets

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shibbel
Drew, please tell me I'm in the newest batch!

Didn't you just order like two weeks ago? You're in the April batch, fool !

AlexWb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx
U know, that isn't necessarily true. When drew came out with the first DR I was like oh whatevs. When the 2010 FW version came out, I came.
Haha good point, but I think things like the WV won't be brought back--for a while at least.
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
You guys (and I together) are gonna kill this one old dude - he's been working for 3 days in a little workshop on the fishtails and they blew up his staircase, and he has to climb a cheap ladder to get up to the second story (that's a good 12 ft) and he finished all but a few of the fishtails. He told us he was gonna be able to make one piece per day but he's been bustin his ass I guess, we're sending a bunch out tomorrow.
Aww man that sucks. I would feel worse, but I didn't buy a fishtail
laugh.gif
Honestly though, I hope he gets enough rest and eats well. I'm probably only speaking for myself, but I'd be willing to pay a little more for the jackets to know that the people who do the work are compensated (and fed/rest haha) accordingly, including you guys (that doesn't mean raise the price, just that I'm open to it haha).
Originally Posted by g transistor
What should I do to clean my varsity? I've been wearing it non stop for a very long time now and it's smelling constantly smoky. Dry cleaning? Any other alternative? Dry cleaning has ruined so much outerwear for me. I've tried a ton of different places and every time I get some dumb discolouring **** on my coats/jackets
I usually leave it outside overnight and that usually gets most of the smell out, but I don't smoke so I don't know. I have friends that do, and my other jackets smell fine after a night outside. I don't trust dry cleaning. Spot clean for little stains?

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
Didn't you just order like two weeks ago? You're in the April batch, fool !

You wil never kill my optimism, my coat will be here Tuesday. I'm fuggen cold.

bony boy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by racknac
impolyt... sorry this is off topic, but since you are in Korea can you give me the download on the Hang Loose brand? Some of their pieces look pretty awesome... and they are ridiculously cheap so I'm guessing GAP quality or worse.

hey kid, I'm a computer... stop all the downloadin'.

super stoked to hear that fishtails are going out soon, can't wait to get my inuit steez on.

clark kent

Reaction score
i'm still waiting for the WV i ordered on dec. 31
frown.gif
. the wait is horrible, but i know once i lay my hands on it for the first time my legs will probably violently shake due to orgasm.

Dellath

Reaction score
Likewise pal, i put my order in for a Duffle on the Dec 22, been dreaming about that piece of steez.

computurd

Reaction score
Youve been waiting since Dec 22? Damn I just ordered mine around 2 weeks ago. :S

Oh well I guess it should be in just before winter starts

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keith2197