TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. wahwho11

wahwho11 Senior member

^when you visit him, bring him some food. or he'll die.

2. trolol

trolol Member

ordered a whiskey lambskin DR

now the waiting begins [​IMG]

3. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

^when you visit him, but him some food. or he'll die.

I need food too, been working on these bags for the past two days and my brain is getting raped like a CWG on roofies, no joke. I was doin the 'i.... have... headache..' thing today and just dropped it all and went home, shit sucks when it's not clicking together. We're like 80% there, we just have to square away the 4 or 5 needles in the haystack and choose the right leathers for these bags and then we're on.

4. LionelFrankenstein

LionelFrankenstein Senior member

I need food too, been working on these bags for the past two days and my brain is getting raped like a CWG on roofies, no joke. I was doin the 'i.... have... headache..' thing today and just dropped it all and went home, shit sucks when it's not clicking together. We're like 80% there, we just have to square away the 4 or 5 needles in the haystack and choose the right leathers for these bags and then we're on.

Great metaphor hahaha I'll have to work that into a paper before I graduate.

5. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Drew,

your stories keep me well entertained.

Workers comp...what is that? Haha.

6. g transistor

g transistor Senior member

What should I do to clean my varsity? I've been wearing it non stop for a very long time now and it's smelling constantly smoky. Dry cleaning? Any other alternative? Dry cleaning has ruined so much outerwear for me. I've tried a ton of different places and every time I get some dumb discolouring shit on my coats/jackets

7. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Drew, please tell me I'm in the newest batch!

8. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Drew, please tell me I'm in the newest batch!

Didn't you just order like two weeks ago? You're in the April batch, fool !

9. AlexWb

AlexWb Well-Known Member

U know, that isn't necessarily true. When drew came out with the first DR I was like oh whatevs. When the 2010 FW version came out, I came.
    Haha good point, but I think things like the WV won't be brought back--for a while at least.
    You guys (and I together) are gonna kill this one old dude - he's been working for 3 days in a little workshop on the fishtails and they blew up his staircase, and he has to climb a cheap ladder to get up to the second story (that's a good 12 ft) and he finished all but a few of the fishtails. He told us he was gonna be able to make one piece per day but he's been bustin his ass I guess, we're sending a bunch out tomorrow.
    Aww man that sucks. I would feel worse, but I didn't buy a fishtail [​IMG] Honestly though, I hope he gets enough rest and eats well. I'm probably only speaking for myself, but I'd be willing to pay a little more for the jackets to know that the people who do the work are compensated (and fed/rest haha) accordingly, including you guys (that doesn't mean raise the price, just that I'm open to it haha).
    What should I do to clean my varsity? I've been wearing it non stop for a very long time now and it's smelling constantly smoky. Dry cleaning? Any other alternative? Dry cleaning has ruined so much outerwear for me. I've tried a ton of different places and every time I get some dumb discolouring shit on my coats/jackets
    I usually leave it outside overnight and that usually gets most of the smell out, but I don't smoke so I don't know. I have friends that do, and my other jackets smell fine after a night outside. I don't trust dry cleaning. Spot clean for little stains?

10. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Didn't you just order like two weeks ago? You're in the April batch, fool !

You wil never kill my optimism, my coat will be here Tuesday. I'm fuggen cold.

11. bony boy

bony boy Well-Known Member

impolyt... sorry this is off topic, but since you are in Korea can you give me the download on the Hang Loose brand? Some of their pieces look pretty awesome... and they are ridiculously cheap so I'm guessing GAP quality or worse.

hey kid, I'm a computer... stop all the downloadin'.

super stoked to hear that fishtails are going out soon, can't wait to get my inuit steez on.

12. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

i'm still waiting for the WV i ordered on dec. 31 [​IMG]. the wait is horrible, but i know once i lay my hands on it for the first time my legs will probably violently shake due to orgasm.

13. Dellath

Dellath Senior member

Likewise pal, i put my order in for a Duffle on the Dec 22, been dreaming about that piece of steez.

14. computurd

computurd Senior member

Youve been waiting since Dec 22? Damn I just ordered mine around 2 weeks ago. :S

Oh well I guess it should be in just before winter starts

15. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

Daydreaming about spring moto with bomber collar in whiskey lamb. [​IMG]