TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. cowsareforeating

cowsareforeating Senior member

thanks for the response. does anyone know how range of motion of arms is on the new motos? probably will influence how "aggressively" i size it..

2. wj4

wj4 Senior member

i know m2m or semi-customizable jackets are a nightmare for production -- so i take it that this will foerver (unless otherwise stated) no longer be an option?

i'm asking because fits look great but i'm a short as fuck 5'6 ish but i need shoulders at a minimum of 17" wide at the front seam

One of the selling points of ToJ is the MTM option...

Sure, it takes a while, but it is worth it to have a well fitting piece that will last for a long time. The wait time I've gone through weren't too bad at 3 and 5 weeks.

3. CanuckBassist

CanuckBassist Senior member

I somehow got my leather delivered in about 10 days after ordering early last year, but I think that was when everyone else was just ordering peacoats.

I can't wait to see spring leathers. Expecting a decent tax refund this year. [​IMG]

4. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

thanks for the response. does anyone know how range of motion of arms is on the new motos? probably will influence how "aggressively" i size it..

mine is really tight in the arms but it's lamb and soft as hell so it really doesn't restrict at all

my calf dr restricts a lot though

5. halisray

halisray Senior member

calf is restricting but it takes a while to break into it.. I have a calf bomber and it is pretty darn stiff but I know someone else whose had his for around 2 years and it is just starting to break in and drape nicely. Calf is more durable as well.

6. jhe0417

jhe0417 Senior member

Need fishtail fit pics when they start rolling in! [​IMG]

7. user7

user7 Senior member

too lazy to post fitpics, but I'm really happy with my fishtail and have received multiple compliments. [​IMG]

8. Wang03

Wang03 Well-Known Member

loving my raglan wv more and more, amazing for those milder Toronto winters.

[​IMG]

9. AlexWb

AlexWb Well-Known Member

YESSSS Shortround approves of his new TOJ jacket. He wishes to purchase more [​IMG] Thanks Charly, Drew *Kinda sad I didn't get one of those cool bags though [​IMG]
    mee
    loving my raglan wv more and more, amazing for those milder Toronto winters. [​IMG]
    Sickk. Did you put the letter on after you got it from TOJ or did they do it? I got one of those varsity letters from high school too and it's just been sitting in my desk drawer for years lol. I'm thinking about getting a tailor to throw it on my WV

10. umhaha84

umhaha84 Senior member

it'd be sweet if there's going to be a loyalty discount or something,
    I'll be ordering shirts soon, and I'd like to know what you have in mind drew,

11. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

need moar deets on loyalty/referral program. my buds think my dr is sick and they're thinking abt coppin' a jacket, and i'm thinking about getting a black bomber in a month or 2. now im really curious about the designs you have in the works. fuck. don't know if i should go calf or lamb. lamb is lux as fuck but [​IMG] i want something that i can kill terrorists with. EDIT: i'm goin calf next for damn sure.

12. Wang03

Wang03 Well-Known Member

Sickk. Did you put the letter on after you got it from TOJ or did they do it? I got one of those varsity letters from high school too and it's just been sitting in my desk drawer for years lol. I'm thinking about getting a tailor to throw it on my WV

got it as an option with the varsity [​IMG]

13. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

anyone ordered a size 51/52 jacket (leather or varsity) before? or toj jackets would look good only on skinny pplz?

14. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

anyone ordered a size 51/52 jacket (leather or varsity) before? or toj jackets would look good only on skinny pplz?

Not sure if ur trolling or not due to ur postcount, but uh, u do know that toj does most of their jackets m2m right?