Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. vaalbara

vaalbara Senior member

anniversary harrington on the way!

2. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

+1 deetz on your harrington? Still waiting for me :(.

3. Alfa159

Alfa159 Senior member

Same...

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011

4. kasakka

kasakka Senior member

So I decided to finally grab a few pics of my FQHH DR. It's a proper suit of armor. Shame I can't wear it until it gets much colder. I think the fit is pretty much spot on, though I could've gone with maybe ½ inch less length and a tiny bit more for the sleeves (it's size 49 of the old chart with +1" to length and almost an inch extra to sleeves).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. jslade

jslade Senior member

Carpenoctem :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

[​IMG]

kasakka, that double rider is beyond awesome and looks like it's belt like a tank. That's a good fit for you as well. It looks a touch wide in the shoulders, but I'm sure you can swing it.

6. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

DKNY
    :lol:

7. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

you had to be that guy.

8. clark kent

clark kent Senior member

mikey, wheres the whiskey collared moto at? i saw you mention something about it before and i think it would totally suit you well. save some $ and do it up homie.

9. jslade

jslade Senior member

Haha oh man, is that who I am?

Really though, the jacket fits great and looks awesome. Let's get this thread back to inspirational fit pictures. :hide:

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

All this harrington this and bomber that talk is making me sad for my ToJ wait :( :( :(

11. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I haven't ordered anything yet. decided to get my shoe game proper first. but I just did some quick calculations and it looks like if I work right up until I go back to school (I usually take the week before I go back off to bum around the house) and no unexpected costs come up, I should be able to afford a toj. not sure if whiskey will be available, and I'll probably go with a bomber over the collard moto. can't wait, I hope it works out.

12. vaalbara

vaalbara Senior member

cardinal red, stock 46 with +1 to the sleeves/body. super duper pooper excited!!!

13. jslade

jslade Senior member

Drew mentioned to me yesterday that whiskey is currently available, but brown and black leathers are the only ones that come with the shearling collar. Which makes perfect sense, of course, but it makes the decision that much harder.

I'm going to get in my A2 bomber order tomorrow, but can't pick between black, brown, and whiskey. I want to get a light grey or sand tan collared moto for the spring, but I think that getting a bomber into my hands first will help me perfect the measurements, as the ribbing gives me a little wiggle room so that if my measurements are off, the end result will still work out. Hmm.

14. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

thanks for the info (btw, the "that guy" comment was in jest, hope you didn't take it too seriously), I don't care much for the shearling, so that isn't a deal breaker. if you're getting a bomber, I think its pretty easy to narrow your choices down to brown or whiskey, depending on what your wardrobe's like. whiskey on a bomber looks so great imo and will set it apart from a standard jacket. WHISKEY HAD BETTER BE AVAILABLE IN A MONTH!

this is so got damn perfect (I know this is the discontinued bomber design)

[​IMG]

15. jslade

jslade Senior member

Haha, no worries, mikey. I think you would do whiskey well, but I'd prefer something a little more "traditional" in color, and I can see the shearling collar being great for the dead of winter.

Legit question: can anyone comment on whether the brown lambskin used by ToJ is closer to the first or second picture in color? The first picture looks a little too dark, and the second looks like it's been retouched to look a little lighter.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]