TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. PDinh

PDinh Senior member

is the Baseball jacket truly light?
    I think I saw someone say the baseball jacket was surprisingly not that light actually.

2. GBear

GBear Senior member

wj4, it looks like the sleeves on the MDR are a tad short from the pictures. Are they okay in reality?

3. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Senior member

Baseball jacket came in today. Excuse the no shoes...Asian household. It's hot as well and I'm here in my t shirt and briefs. Just threw the jeans on for the pictures, lol. Cut off the head because I'm dead tired after work doing homework now. Fit is great. Note that my fit is more slim than some would prefer. Also took pictures of the HH MDR since I haven't got around to it yet. I included pictures of me raising my arm to show some sort of movement. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Great. the fit of the MDR is spot on.

4. stick

stick Senior member

[​IMG]

Fabulousss.

[​IMG]

You're becoming the ToJ version of RFX and baller sneakers.

5. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

cant get into the baseball jacket through fits and photos. maybe a few years ago though

need moar anniversary pics if anyone's received (leather or canvas)

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I'm back from New York, shit was the truth. Really glad to have gone and met some of you dudes, and I'm thinking of maybe moving TOJ grand imperial HQ to NY instead of Tokyo, my man dizzhizz still on the ground in Seoul to do magic with the clothes.

I'm gonna work on catching up on some emails, and do some admin work.
    Islander, I got mail from you today, thanks. obiter dictum, sorry for the delay dude, emailing you tonight.

7. demonsblood

demonsblood Well-Known Member

Hey TOJ,

any thoughts on working on a natural leather wallet or suede again? Or a duffel bag of some sort in canvas + leather *drool*

8. malakas

malakas Senior member

[​IMG]
    nice fit, albeit sleeves are little short, but i have to say a dr in brown is damn sacrilige in any other style, yes bomber,collared moto, but not a dr, as it dadifys the jacket
    imo

9. Vicarius

Vicarius Well-Known Member

is the Baseball jacket truly light?
    it's actually fairly heavy. if you want a really lightweight summer jacket, the baseball isn't really the best option

10. wj4

wj4 Senior member

wj4, it looks like the sleeves on the MDR are a tad short from the pictures. Are they okay in reality?
    I think the MDR has more aggressive cuts all around. I used the same measurements as my black DR 2010 and the MDR is a bit shorter in body, has shorter sleeves, and tighter arms.

I wouldn't mind if the sleeves were .5'' longer, but as how they are now...they are still good.

I'm no RFX. [​IMG] The guy doesn't consider buying anything under $4k. [​IMG]

Baseball jacket is heavier than a few spring jackets I have.

11. obiter dictum

obiter dictum Senior member

obiter dictum, sorry for the delay dude, emailing you tonight.
    No worries man, I just wanted to make sure I didn't disappear in the email queue.

wj4: Jackets look good, but please put on some shoes for the love of toj [​IMG]

12. wj4

wj4 Senior member

To the dudes who PMd me in regards to my specs and sizing. I don't have time to track emails to get the specs.

I'm about 5'9'' to 5'10'' at about 155 lbs. Chest measures 37'' and waist is 30-31''. In ToJ, I'm usually a modified 46 with lengths added.

13. GBear

GBear Senior member

I think the MDR has more aggressive cuts all around. I used the same measurements as my black DR 2010 and the MDR is a bit shorter in body, has shorter sleeves, and tighter arms.

I wouldn't mind if the sleeves were .5'' longer, but as how they are now...they are still good.

I'm no RFX. [​IMG] The guy doesn't consider buying anything under $4k. [​IMG]

Baseball jacket is heavier than a few spring jackets I have.

You're right, thanks for the clarification, bro! Oh word, you're a 46? I'm the same height and weight and I'm a 47 or even 48. [​IMG]

Honestly, to the people asking about specs and such, IMHO, it makes no sense to. You're asking someone else for measurements for a jacket that will fit them, not you. Yeah, if they're a similar dimension, perhaps. But if you want a jacket that will fit you and only you, listen to Drew.

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

Weather cooled down tremendously today. Shoes this time too. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. A Fellow Linguist

A Fellow Linguist Senior member

Almost at the 4 week mark for my DR, anticipation is killing me..