• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wj4, it looks like the sleeves on the MDR are a tad short from the pictures. Are they okay in reality?

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
Baseball jacket came in today. Excuse the no shoes...Asian household. It's hot as well and I'm here in my t shirt and briefs. Just threw the jeans on for the pictures, lol. Cut off the head because I'm dead tired after work doing homework now. Fit is great. Note that my fit is more slim than some would prefer. Also took pictures of the HH MDR since I haven't got around to it yet. I included pictures of me raising my arm to show some sort of movement.
zo9amq.jpg
2m515pc.jpg
14sfo2c.jpg
28mp04.jpg

Great. the fit of the MDR is spot on.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cant get into the baseball jacket through fits and photos. maybe a few years ago though

need moar anniversary pics if anyone's received (leather or canvas)

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I'm back from New York, **** was the truth. Really glad to have gone and met some of you dudes, and I'm thinking of maybe moving TOJ grand imperial HQ to NY instead of Tokyo, my man dizzhizz still on the ground in Seoul to do magic with the clothes.

I'm gonna work on catching up on some emails, and do some admin work.
Islander, I got mail from you today, thanks. obiter dictum, sorry for the delay dude, emailing you tonight.

demonsblood

Reaction score
Hey TOJ,

any thoughts on working on a natural leather wallet or suede again? Or a duffel bag of some sort in canvas + leather *drool*

malakas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
14sfo2c.jpg

nice fit, albeit sleeves are little short, but i have to say a dr in brown is damn sacrilige in any other style, yes bomber,collared moto, but not a dr, as it dadifys the jacket
imo

Vicarius

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES
is the Baseball jacket truly light?
it's actually fairly heavy. if you want a really lightweight summer jacket, the baseball isn't really the best option

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GBear
wj4, it looks like the sleeves on the MDR are a tad short from the pictures. Are they okay in reality?
I think the MDR has more aggressive cuts all around. I used the same measurements as my black DR 2010 and the MDR is a bit shorter in body, has shorter sleeves, and tighter arms.

I wouldn't mind if the sleeves were .5'' longer, but as how they are now...they are still good.

I'm no RFX.
laugh.gif
The guy doesn't consider buying anything under $4k.
worship.gif

Baseball jacket is heavier than a few spring jackets I have.

obiter dictum

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
obiter dictum, sorry for the delay dude, emailing you tonight.
No worries man, I just wanted to make sure I didn't disappear in the email queue.

wj4: Jackets look good, but please put on some shoes for the love of toj
ffffuuuu.gif

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the dudes who PMd me in regards to my specs and sizing. I don't have time to track emails to get the specs.

I'm about 5'9'' to 5'10'' at about 155 lbs. Chest measures 37'' and waist is 30-31''. In ToJ, I'm usually a modified 46 with lengths added.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wj4
I think the MDR has more aggressive cuts all around. I used the same measurements as my black DR 2010 and the MDR is a bit shorter in body, has shorter sleeves, and tighter arms.

I wouldn't mind if the sleeves were .5'' longer, but as how they are now...they are still good.

I'm no RFX.
laugh.gif
The guy doesn't consider buying anything under $4k.
worship.gif

Baseball jacket is heavier than a few spring jackets I have.

You're right, thanks for the clarification, bro! Oh word, you're a 46? I'm the same height and weight and I'm a 47 or even 48.
confused.gif

Honestly, to the people asking about specs and such, IMHO, it makes no sense to. You're asking someone else for measurements for a jacket that will fit them, not you. Yeah, if they're a similar dimension, perhaps. But if you want a jacket that will fit you and only you, listen to Drew.

stick

Reaction score
Outdoor pics of the baseball jacket make it look tremendously better. The problem with almost all of the fit pics posted so far is that they're taken indoors, and the suede causes the arm to blend in with the body and create a ridiculous blob effect, due to the lack of clear visual separation between the torso and arm.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads