Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. shibbel

shibbel Senior member

Ur more likely to see a leprechaun nailing a unicorn in atlantis at this point.

2. LionelFrankenstein

LionelFrankenstein Senior member

I'd post pics if I'd got mine. I'm thinking winter peaked with that snow yesterday too. So jealous.

3. Goombi

Goombi Senior member

4. SPK

SPK Senior member

^move it to B+S please [​IMG]

5. cl smooth

cl smooth Senior member

Fishtail arrived [​IMG]

This is depressing. I assume this means my fishtail is in the second batch, and with chinese new years... it'll probably be another 3 weeks before it gets here [​IMG] it's already been 5 weeks...

6. mattt

mattt Senior member

ordered december 12th, like the day it came out... looks like im in the second batch too somehow....

7. user7

user7 Senior member

I live in ny so fast mail, others will probably might get them soon. Plus I deserve it, ive been patiently waiting for my ae varsity for like 4 months lol (2nd remake).

Maybe I'll post a fit pic if willy agrees not to put it on pixi

8. mattt

mattt Senior member

I live in ny so fast mail, others will probably might get them soon. Plus I deserve it, ive been patiently waiting for my ae varsity for like 4 months lol (2nd remake).

Maybe I'll post a fit pic if willy agrees not to put it on pixi

hahaha really? same here, first repair though, took like 3 months to get to korea.

9. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

Drew or Charly, just a thought... now that you have a brand new clean thread, you should really update the OP (at least when you still can) with changes in the product list, prices, etc...

I've decided that I'm going to create a little website similar to the unofficial one to help out and use the templeofjawnz.com domain. Is that cool Drew?

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

I live in ny so fast mail, others will probably might get them soon. Plus I deserve it, ive been patiently waiting for my ae varsity for like 4 months lol (2nd remake). Maybe I'll post a fit pic if willy agrees not to put it on pixi
    [​IMG]

11. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

yeah, willy you make us all nervous with your zealotry

12. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

gwydion, a basic site aggregating the stock pic and the size chart with availability status would be a lot of help. aqhong was doing a great job and then I guess he got busy or something. Fishtails, some are in the mail, some didn't make the CNY holiday cutoff for the post office. [​IMG] There aren't separate runs going on those, they're being made grouped by color, so black was there and was made up first. It's just a matter of having all the materials of one color out on the tables at one time (and this two-room workshop is small, like you can touch all the walls standing in the middle small), having machines threaded and ready to go, and running them all up, before switching to the next color, and it's the guy's choice as to which order he makes each color. It's the fastest way to do it. I said I'd get the colors for the leathers up, I'll do that in a bit. It's not complicated but I have to explain a couple things. We have production paused for 5 days here because of CNY, it's shitty because we'd rather work and no one else wants to. [​IMG] Next week though, we have lots to do, and we are gonna be putting out some bags soon. I have two styles initially that I think you guys have wanted for awhile now, plus some more styles in the wings. I plan to go hard on real bags this year, not just the one backpack style. We are also doing shirts, as of now, but I want to put up some samples and we have the swatches scanned in so that you can see the color availability better. There's some new patterns and then the standby oxford cloth. Other fabrics may be available on request.

13. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Fuck I knew I should've ordered black!

14. eternaldrake

eternaldrake Senior member

gwydion, a basic site aggregating the stock pic and the size chart with availability status would be a lot of help. aqhong was doing a great job and then I guess he got busy or something.
    Fishtails, some are in the mail, some didn't make the CNY holiday cutoff for the post office. [​IMG] There aren't separate runs going on those, they're being made grouped by color, so black was there and was made up first. It's just a matter of having all the materials of one color out on the tables at one time (and this two-room workshop is small, like you can touch all the walls standing in the middle small), having machines threaded and ready to go, and running them all up, before switching to the next color, and it's the guy's choice as to which order he makes each color. It's the fastest way to do it.

I said I'd get the colors for the leathers up, I'll do that in a bit. It's not complicated but I have to explain a couple things.

We have production paused for 5 days here because of CNY, it's shitty because we'd rather work and no one else wants to. [​IMG] Next week though, we have lots to do, and we are gonna be putting out some bags soon. I have two styles initially that I think you guys have wanted for awhile now, plus some more styles in the wings. I plan to go hard on real bags this year, not just the one backpack style.

We are also doing shirts, as of now, but I want to put up some samples and we have the swatches scanned in so that you can see the color availability better. There's some new patterns and then the standby oxford cloth. Other fabrics may be available on request.

good stuff, i know i got money on hold waiting for toj bags. any comments on when we can start to expect a glimpse at the 2 new leather styles?

15. halisray

halisray Senior member

sun leen fai lok!