• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

jaac

Reaction score
I WILL TAKE THE HUGE RESPONSIBILITY OF MEASURING PEOPLE IN THE NATIONS(aus) CAPITAL.

grit

Reaction score
Arrived Wednesday:

toj1.jpg

toj2.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
grit, the stubble is working for you well too - that fit is a huge increase in swagger for you.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed. grit looks 100x better than he has in any of his old fit pics.

grit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
grit, the stubble is working for you well too - that fit is a huge increase in swagger for you.

Haha thanks man, couldn't have done it without you! Yeah the stubble is my "I just graduated and moved and I haven't started my job yet and I've been driving a U-Haul all week" look. Shades are Cutler and Gross, they used to be my regular glasses until my prescription changed and I got new lenses - they look a lot better as shades. Also BTW this jacket is amazing, everybody should buy one like right now

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Louis Toadvine
This could be you, let Drew swag you out.

that's the plan. now just trying to save up for either a bomber or a collared moto.

grit

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Again though, upper arm fit is just throwing it for me. Obviously it's a good fit but from the standpoint of perfection that's the flaw. There must be a way to rectify this.

One way is to wear a long sleeve shirt, like an OCBD, underneath - I'm wearing a short sleeve tee so that part of the jacket hangs loose right now which might be what you're seeing. You could also get really jacked guns. Dbear, shoes are Wolverine 1000 miles

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads