• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

AlexWb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dbear
^^niiice, quilted min moto??
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Very nice, glad to see drew went through with it. I think it actually looks better than any of the other models with quilting.
Originally Posted by hhenryhhh
Y'know, while I admire the quilted Double Riders, the quilted Moto just makes so much goddamn sense.
Yeah that was my thinking too, which is why I commissioned it. Glad you guys like it
smile.gif

AlexWb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cowsareforeating
alex, sleeves look just right. give it some break in time. long sleeves are steez juice
mmk will do.
Originally Posted by Wally_123
AlexWb, the ft looks a little off around the trap area, not to mention the upper sleeves
Yeah that's probably due to the sleeves pushing up the rest of the jacket. What is the trap area? I'm unfamiliar with the term. *I just tried it on again, and the fit looks good. It could've been just that photo.

chunkmo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
I wish I could pull off some of these leathers man.

Dunno what you're talking about man. I never thought i'd be a leather guy until TOJ came along. Now i'm pulling together funds for another one hah

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
anybody can wear leather jackets. There is more than one style of leather jacket out there. In fact, I have quite a few....
devil.gif

computurd

Reaction score
Man that Moto is making me crave for my one. It arrived in the country on sunday but hasnt moved since according to tracking :S Hopefully itll be all processed overnight and be in my hands tomorrow (Thursday)

Also Mikey if you wanted a leather I think a bomber or collared moto would be a great start. You will most likely cop 'hey Fonzy' from your friends who dont usually see you in a leather but after that its gravy XD.

GBear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by computurd
Also Mikey if you wanted a leather I think a bomber or collared moto would be a great start. You will most likely cop 'hey Fonzy' from your friends who dont usually see you in a leather but after that its gravy XD.

Happened to me when I got my 2011 MDR. It happened..a lot.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
how did I end up in this thread
plain.gif

But yeah count me in for the ToJ NYC meetup on any day, once I get those measurements I think it will make my transition to the dark side a lot easier...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Gonna put up a quick sample sale before I go to sleep tonight. I am needing to clear my house out before I leave on my trip. If you cop early, they will be able to go into Friday's shipping. Otherwise, they will go with next Friday's shipping run.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very excited to be joining the family, dis. Looking forward to bringing food and steez to the victims come July.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hhenryhhh

Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Very excited to be joining the family, dis. Looking forward to bringing food and steez to the victims come July.
Whoa whoa whoa, hode up, iz you bout to join the temperu of jawnzu staff? If so, please accept this internet high five.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads