TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. pronxs

pronxs Senior member

Finally got around to some fit pics of the baseball jacket I picked up in the B/S from about11oclock. Pretty pleased with the fit considering the discounted price and no wait. Stock size 48.

Very warm and sturdy jacket. I was expecting something lighter but good to know this will keep me warm in the fall and spring.

[​IMG]

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

girlfriend said she wants to cop baseball jacket coz it looks so sexy.... how do i get a gf version>

email the temple... we are good to gfs [​IMG]

3. Meis

Meis Senior member

looks very good

Yeah thats a really good fit, nice jacket man

So I'm the only one who thinks it looks too big? [​IMG]
    I don't mean that it looks horrible or anything, just that to me it looks a half-size too big all around, though that's just my opinion. And it could just seem that way b/c he's only wearing a T-shirt under it.

4. impolyt_one

nah, it's not big at all. Any smaller and he'd probably have issues with tightness - the way he wears it is exactly how I intended for them to fit, it's spot-on.

5. emalkin23

emalkin23 Well-Known Member

My opinion is that jackets like the varsities, baseball jackets, maybe the A-1 have a bit more of a casual and urban feel, and thus should fit accordingly. Sure some people might want a shorter and more streamlined fit, but this is how I always thought these jackets should fit.

6. impolyt_one

I'm about to head off to sleep in a bit, but I have been working on new size charts (to be effective starting later, not affecting any orders that have been taken thus far) - while I'm sleeping you guys need to tell me what you think about the size chart. I re-adjusted all jacket sizing a touch here and there, the baseball jacket got shortened in the sleeve a bit and I reduced the widths of the sleeves as well. [​IMG] Once we finalize the chart, then I can open orders on the Anniversary models - and we have decided there will be a couple free options on the MA-1 as well.

7. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Thanks for upping the shoulders a little bit on the 44 [​IMG]

8. emalkin23

emalkin23 Well-Known Member

Looks good Drew. My one concern about the size of the varsity and baseball jackets I have is sleeve length so shaving a little off should be perfect. I feel like the adjustments will shore up a lot of unnecessary questions about sizing and expedite ordering for everyone.

9. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

10. blynch

blynch Senior member

i could use .5-.75" in waist for the stock measurements and maybe a touch in the arm width, otherwise they look spot on for me.

11. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

i could use .5-.75" in waist for the stock measurements and maybe a touch in the arm width, otherwise they look spot on for me.

As a feeble-armed weakling with T-Rex arms, it works much better for me [​IMG] . Ready to order the baseball jacket once I decide between blue or beige.

12. impolyt_one

Sounds good. The chart isn't supposed to be perfect for anybody; for example blynch knows he needs a touch more in the waist and the sleeves, and that is fine. The chart is just default '0's basically and you can toggle them like a stereo EQ.

13. computurd

computurd Senior member

Looking at the recent charts. Basically would 1 jackets measurements work for all the styles?

I remember when I was sizing my my jackets this is what worried me the most. Like the proportions "intended" for each jacket seeing that the old charts had all different measurements at the same size.

I hope my moto fits as sexily as my other jackets. I felt my dick flip when you emailed me saying it was done.

Reckon you can post a pic before sending it off? :3

14. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

Sounds good. The chart isn't supposed to be perfect for anybody; for example blynch knows he needs a touch more in the waist and the sleeves, and that is fine. The chart is just default '0's basically and you can toggle them like a stereo EQ.
    chart looks good for a 52, except i'd know i need more in the arm widths. i'd basically need the baseball jacket widths for a bomber

15. eversuns

eversuns Active Member

Cross post from SuperFuture: This is my Toj1.5, no quilting in size 46. Now that I am working out its starting to get a bit tight, as I am ordering a MA1 would it be pretty safe to say the 48 will give me a slightly relaxed fit? Just want to get some opinions. Excuse the hair (I am growing it long). [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]