TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. emalkin23

emalkin23 Well-Known Member

Incorrect. They are available in several colors of lambskin leather for $660.

2. sidofodin

sidofodin Member

3. wj4

wj4 Senior member

[​IMG]

Better pictures please!

The fit of the arm looks really good. Surprisingly good especially since the new DR is suppose to be a bit roomy in the arm area due to the high arm hole.

PS are you wearing a tie?

Seeing that picture just made me throw in the quilt DR as a contender for my next buy.

4. LPatterson

LPatterson Senior member

5. skitlets

skitlets Senior member

Damn, got my gray MDR in today and it's so nice, but the 46 fits me about a size large. I measure about 35 at the chest, more motivation to eat up and fill in. So sad.

6. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

pinched a nerve in my neck [​IMG] was planning on doing the raffle draw today but I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Anniversary models should be ready to show around tomorrow or so as well.

7. emalkin23

emalkin23 Well-Known Member

Damn, got my gray MDR in today and it's so nice, but the 46 fits me about a size large. I measure about 35 at the chest, more motivation to eat up and fill in. So sad.

How about a pic? I feel like I'm becoming the picture Nazi so I apologize for that. I'm just a visual learner.

8. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

drew, is it too late to submit measurements for the raffle? i just got my jacket today.

9. impolyt_one

yeah, thanks man, but I collected enough data and so the raffle is closed.

I think there are 66 or 67 ticket numbers in total that I will make a drawing from; I'll video it and put it on youtube while wearing a TOJ jacket or something, lol.

10. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

Did you end up doing the alterations for the band collar double rider? Was wondering if you ever put out a fit pic for it.

11. impolyt_one

no, it is as it was. It's there for people who want that style (and the option to have quilting or not is on the table)

12. el Bert

el Bert Senior member

also, bdeuce is right, the amount of ghosting tends to be unreal, and I've kind of got a good idea of what to expect from IC's. There'd seriously be only a few people to buy leather pants. I'd make a sick pair for sure, and I really like moto-styled leather pants, and ARSix is also correct in that the materials would need to be right looking, but still, I don't think I am gonna make them, leatherdaddies.

I like the prorsum women's ones, I would skip the lycra butterfly 'gina detail though. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How closely would you say the diamond quilting would be to these jackets?

13. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

so i finally received my a-1 in brown lamb leather. first impression right out of the bag: this jacket is fuckin AWESOME. the leather is so much softer than my black lamb moto that i ended up selling; i have no idea why. i haven't seen any pics of the a-1 yet so here are some incredibly shitty cell phone pics. sorry for the quality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the color is very obviously off in the pics; the brown is more deep and chocolatey in reality. i think this would be the perfect jacket for those that think they wouldn't be able to pull off the edgier toj stuff. i dislike the a-2 bomber's collar so this was the one for me. when i heard that i could get it in leather i jumped on it. thanks drew/charly.

14. Johnny Amiga

Johnny Amiga Senior member

wassup Richie Ren?

Jacket looks good. Thought A-1 might not look good in leather instead of suede, but that's real nice.

15. slack tide

slack tide Senior member

wassup Richie Ren?

Jacket looks good. Thought A-1 might not look good in leather instead of suede, but that's real nice.

+1

nice looking jacket and good fit, man