Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior member

The color is sweet and I think pretty versatile too. If I didn't have a camel peacoat and whiskey bomber, I'd pick up that color. This is why I went with the grey instead for baseball.
    No doubt it's a sweet color. I meant that it just doesn't suit me personally. [​IMG]

I really like the bball jacket, but I'm thinking I might get more wear out of a black suede or calf MA-1.

2. Alexlude

Alexlude Senior member

The color is sweet and I think pretty versatile too. If I didn't have a camel peacoat and whiskey bomber, I'd pick up that color. This is why I went with the grey instead for baseball.

pics of the grey?

3. rky

rky Member

Is a CPO included in the upcoming shirting?

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

5. dibango

dibango Senior member

Where's the raffle video at?

6. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

First post, hooray! So I hear its a blasphemy to wear brown leather boots with a black leather jacket, something a fashion-unconscious monsters would do. I am thinking about getting a pair of brown leather boots and is it THAT bad to match the two colors?[​IMG]

7. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

It'd probably be better to get a brown leather jacket in that case. Can't win them all, unless you wear all black.

8. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

^ You mean black boots? Nah I just cant help getting tickled when I think of myself wearing black boots.[​IMG] Any recommendations on black/ other matching colors sneakers for black?

9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

You can wear brown boots with a black leather jacket. Just wear it with blue denimz. Haters gonna hate.

10. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

^ You mean black boots? Nah I just cant help getting tickled when I think of myself wearing black boots.[​IMG]

Not sure I understand what's so ticklish about wearing black boots. They're just boots that happen to be black.

Any recommendations on black/ other matching colors sneakers for black?

Grey? Oxblood?

11. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

Hey, sorry to bring this up again, but has anybody researched getting the zippers changed on the moto? Something pricewise? I'm convinced I can't find anything better than a TOJ Moto, styling and pricewise both.

12. impolyt_one

there are only one (well, two - you can have black) zipper options on my jackets. They're YKK Japan, and they've been the best and pretty much only option I have available. Zippers are not a shoppable option to me or individuals.

13. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

I was actually referring to individuals inquiring about getting them changed by somebody else, after they receive from you. I asked a couple of places around me and they said no......

Have you ever though about doing all the pocket zippers in the square style like the main one?

14. impolyt_one

that's possible - but it wouldn't look very good, nor would the zipper heads swivel naturally with gravity - they'd just languor at an awkward tilt, and that's why the can tab pulls were nixed as well. Trust me, I've thought about the reasoning behind my zipper choices plenty :p

15. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior member

[​IMG] I see where you're coming from with that. Aesthetically though I still can't vibe with them [​IMG] Damnit, I just want to order a new one, guess I'll just have to keep looking pre-owned though.