Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior Member

what does your chest measure?

like 34.5-35

yeah, i'm pretty skinny

2. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior Member

Yea, but your jacket will probably measure out to about a 39" chest....that's more reasonable...only 2" of room on each side.

That's CRAZY to buy a jacket that is 8" larger than your own measurements unless you're going for some ghetto look.

3. woody^^

woody^^ Well-Known Member

I had never bought any TOJ before and went off Charlie's advice. I said that sounded big, but he was sure. Not looking to talk shit; I should have stuck to it. Hope everyone else's fits well.

On a related note, sell or alter?

4. Fluery

Fluery Senior Member

I'd try to sell it unless you're completely in love...seeing as it isn't being made anymore you can probably get close to your purchase price.

5. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior Member

I had never bought any TOJ before and went off Charlie's advice. I said that sounded big, but he was sure. Not looking to talk shit; I should have stuck to it. Hope everyone else's fits well.

see if they'll alter it for you

6. Kagemusha

Kagemusha Senior Member

Naw homie, I'm not calling you out, I'm more saying that's crazy that Charly would suggest that for you with that chest measurement. Altering's going to cost you a pretty penny, everything's pretty baggy. TBH, I think you could of had a 'slim' fit like you were wanting with a lengthened 46

7. mike868y

mike868y Distinguished Member

considering drew said they are done making baseball jackets, selling it should be really easy.

8. gettoasty

gettoasty Stylish Dinosaur

HAHAHAA @ fit. sorry but that has to be the worst... sizing gone terribly wrong dude. that sucks

and you look like a tall skinny dude tbh, how much were you actually of thinking of bulking up?? i think this goes to show that always trust the sizing of charly [now drew]

9. omgcookielol

omgcookielol Senior Member

considering drew said they are done making baseball jackets, selling it should be really easy.

Yeah. It's not like it's hard to sell stuff in size 50 at that guy's height.

If all of the bball jackets are done and Drew has already cut ties with the dude who did them, then you shouldn't try to get them altered (unless you wanna ask for the maker's contact info lol).

10. peternorth

peternorth Senior Member

i am 6'1 and around 70kg too. i went with 48 on all by varsity jackets.

11. Nereis

Nereis Distinguished Member

Put that jacket in the closet until you're 180lbs at least man.

12. senchao

senchao Well-Known Member

HAHAHAA @ fit. sorry but that has to be the worst... sizing gone terribly wrong dude. that sucks

and you look like a tall skinny dude tbh, how much were you actually of thinking of bulking up?? i think this goes to show that always trust the sizing of charly [now drew]

wtf are you talking about - he clearly said he went off of charly's recommendations, not drew's

anyway charly probably anticipated a bigger frame considering you told him you're bulking up - but yeah, i agree with the above. you probably shouldn't try to alter it.

13. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior Member

i would flip it on B&S

needs too much work done

the jacket itself, however, looks quite nice ... shame you got the wrong size, esp since it's now discontinued

14. woody^^

woody^^ Well-Known Member

despite my disappointment, some of these responses definitely got a laugh. I mentioned to Charlie that I am bulking up a bit, but not looking to get huge (certainly not big enough for this to fit me). Just a bit of a miscommunication I guess.

Oh well, learned my lesson.

15. WhoKnewI

WhoKnewI Distinguished Member

I think I've had mine for about a year and a half now? I can't remember. dizzhizz has had his 756S for a few months longer than I've had my Sinn.

Sinn makes really great watches. I love my watch (756) and I still find myself randomly staring at the dial. Would love to own a 356 as well, but not now. Maybe in the future.