TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Arethusa

Arethusa Senior member

In real moto jackets, it's for putting on gloves. In toj moto jackets, it's for putting on swagger.

2. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

i use it for putting on gloves too.

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

In real moto jackets, it's for putting on gloves. In toj moto jackets, it's for putting on swagger.
    ahahaha gonna send measurements this weekend drew realized today how much my bank account is hurting after ordering. but i will be swagged out this fall so whatevs [​IMG]

4. about11oclock

about11oclock Senior member

I mean, you'll have an edition of one. You'll be the envy of the entire internets.

5. chunkmo

chunkmo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments guys [​IMG]

What is with the zippered cuff? It is not like you won't be able to fit your hand through the sleeves without it, what is the point of it?

TOJ has all these little amazing details all over their jackets and this is one of them which pulls the whole thing together... Functionally, I find it makes it easier to pull through long sleeved shirts when its open, or close it to stop a draft flowing up there

6. bony boy

bony boy Well-Known Member

Drew - I'm gonna ship my car to you this week so you can reupholster the seats with some buttery leather. K?

7. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

ahahaha

gonna send measurements this weekend drew

realized today how much my bank account is hurting after ordering. but i will be swagged out this fall so whatevs [​IMG]

Yea I had to lay low for a while too. I only jumped cuz Drew said he'd try the fur thing. It'd be tight if we could get a play by play on how it comes along.

8. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

were all the jackets shipped today (friday)? just wondering

9. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Yea I had to lay low for a while too. I only jumped cuz Drew said he'd try the fur thing. It'd be tight if we could get a play by play on how it comes along.

too bad i want to buy ysl boots [​IMG]

10. willy cheesesteak

willy cheesesteak Senior member

Heads up, guys. The old ToJ pixi wont exist any more, it will redirect immediately to the new site. Shoque has rented some server space and moved the gallery over to:
    That will be the new ToJ Gallery link. This will allow us to customize the design, have faster page loads, etc. It will be everything that the old gallery was but better. If you ever need to leave some feedback or just get in contact with the gallery, you can email: [email protected]

11. suppressor

suppressor Member

^ Is the gallery needed? Some pictures are bad, at least quality-wise. I have mixed feelings about this one. TOJ HOF?

12. aaaeeeiiiooouuu

aaaeeeiiiooouuu Senior member

^ Is the gallery needed? Some pictures are bad, at least quality-wise. I have mixed feelings about this one. TOJ HOF?

what do you mean? gallery's always been there - i think he just moved it to a new address.

i for one like having all the photos archived in one place so i can get a better look at fits, fabrics, colors

13. kasakka

kasakka Senior member

The gallery is very important IMO. For any jacket it's difficult to tell how it will look when worn if it's just a picture of the jacket in a hanger. Another key difference is that these are actually pics of ordinary people who bought the clothes rather than some excessively skinny model wearing one size too small stuff so it looks as slim as possible. What amazes me though is how many people have apparently never heard about using a timer on their cameras and instead shoot themselves thru a mirror.

14. wj4

wj4 Senior member

The gallery is very important IMO. For any jacket it's difficult to tell how it will look when worn if it's just a picture of the jacket in a hanger. Another key difference is that these are actually pics of ordinary people who bought the clothes rather than some excessively skinny model wearing one size too small stuff so it looks as slim as possible.

What amazes me though is how many people have apparently never heard about using a timer on their cameras and instead shoot themselves thru a mirror.

It's a lot more convenience.

It takes a lot of time to take a (decent) picture of yourself via setting up the camera on a stand and using the timer.

If there's no one home to take a picture for me, I don't even bother.

15. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Heads up, guys. The old ToJ pixi wont exist any more, it will redirect immediately to the new site. Shoque has rented some server space and moved the gallery over to:

That will be the new ToJ Gallery link. This will allow us to customize the design, have faster page loads, etc. It will be everything that the old gallery was but better.

If you ever need to leave some feedback or just get in contact with the gallery, you can email: [email protected]

Just wanted to apologize for the countless stupid fit pics that have made you waste time [​IMG]