Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Jan 7, 2011.

1. NonChalant321

NonChalant321 Senior Member

Sorry guys - never mind. Must have been desperately hopeful to the point of hallucination that goods owed would find some way to be delivered or justice would be served.

2. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

if it's any consolation, sam's hot chicken ran out of business too

3. blower5678

blower5678 New Member

correct.

sams hot chicken failed miserably as has drew at life.

but, alas, a plot twist...

drew and his girlfriend have opened another restaurant bar called 'big lights' at 682-12 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul.
    https://www.instagram.com/biglights_seoul/
    https://www.facebook.com/barbiglights/

i wouldnt normally revive a dark old thread like this but this man is a cancer and deserves to be called out.

food probably tastes like leathery deceit.

4. althanis

althanis Distinguished Member

So I rated the Facebook business one star, cause it’s fuelled by my stolen money.

I then got a Facebook message from his girlfriend, who I tried to reach out over two years ago to get in touch with Drew.

She claims she is not with him anymore.

I suppose enjoying all the stolen money and lifestyle that went along with it was fine for a while.

Looks like the Facebook page is down. Or I'm blocked.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017

5. blower5678

blower5678 New Member

bs... i saw him 2 days ago through the window serving food at the new restaurant i posted.

6. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Distinguished Member

7. blower5678

blower5678 New Member

the new bar he has made with his gf was clearly financed by money stolen from innocent people.. thats what makes this all so inexcusable.

he deserves the shit life and the lols that go with it.

8. althanis

althanis Distinguished Member

Uh... are you serious? I want my $800 back? Wtf else do you think people want?

And you think his life is fucked because some state in the US has an outstanding tax debt on him, and he can never return? There are other places in the world outside the US you know? Surprising but true: most people in the world live in places that are not the US, and their happiness doesn't hinge on visiting there.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017

9. otc

otc Stylish Dinosaur

Looks like a cute neighborhood that his dad lives in...but most recent google street view shows a for sale sign with the "price reduced" addon.

I hope they aren't having to sell the house to make up for their kid's fuckups...

10. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

he's even more of a piece of shit if he fucked over his adoptive parents like that. his level of shittiness knows no bounds.

11. Timbaland

Timbaland Distinguished Member

Lol forgot all about this thread. I'm going to unwatch it.

While I'm out money too and was mad at Drew for using it to fund his restaurant, I've moved on. We're never seeing that money again and I got a lot more important shit to worry/be mad about. There's no point in holding anger/resentment for all these years, it's a waste of time and energy and nothing good comes of it.

12. Spaghettimatt

Spaghettimatt Distinguished Member

No, I think he's fucked because he's a now totally deaf line cook whose restaurants have repeatedly failed, likely lives in fear of getting his ass kicked on the street if identified, and evidently now cannot return to his family/country of origin (and may have in fact financially screwed his family over). The fact that that country is the US is irrelevant, except maybe that the IRS is the most persistent and prosecutorial tax body in the world so if he also has an outstanding tax debt to the federal government, he is probably very fucked.

This is the point I was trying to make. You aren't getting your loonies and toonies back.