• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
haha okay dude

i just remember you posting about it every day and then drew posted price and you were all like OMG gonna have to hold off dawg, said some **** about next year or whatever? u mad?

I don't have $1500 lying around right now, seriously, and it's almost summer here anyway so it's good for me to put it off till the end of August (this August; so not next year) or so if Drew's OK with that (and he didn't say he wasn't). Drew didn't post the price, he PM'ed it to me, and I posted it here because I thought it was noteworthy.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I don't have $1500 lying around right now, seriously, and it's almost summer here anyway so it's good for me to put it off till the end of August (this August; so not next year) or so if Drew's OK with that (and he didn't say he wasn't). Drew didn't post the price, he PM'ed it to me, and I posted it here because I thought it was noteworthy.
Borrow that from RFX. That's how much he makes in about 3 hours after taxes.

emalkin23

Reaction score
Red suede Harrington

That ought to help with the "gramps" concerns.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
u seem mad anyway didn't drew procure all the materials for your jacket like that sick ass python? i wonder what he's gonna do with all that sitting around, don't think he uses that on any other jackets. typically the concept is that if you want some niche market custom whatever to draft you up something special, it's going to cost a lot more and they expect you to have that at the ready, looks like he went into the prep stages and you weren't, which is why i was making fun of you for criticizing someone else for doing the same thing you did. 3rd grade **** here dawg.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Dude, shut the **** up. I feel like every thread I've opened tonight has had some sort post from you trying to stir **** up.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
nah man, i'm just pointing this **** out because it seems selfish. drew's not making millions here so i'm sure he doesn't have cash flowing out his pockets for side projects that may or may not follow through

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No, I mean EVERY post you've made today has been either negative or an attempt to entice someone to argue with you. It's irritating.

stick

Reaction score
Shut the **** up and stop playing Internet Cop, Defender of Freedom. Drew bought the snakeskin for what he knew was a one-off deal. Uncontrol is clearly good for the money. Drew clearly wasn't beaten into buying the raw material. He's a big boy, if he has a problem with it he'll handle it himself.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
laugh.gif
yeah it's me that's the internet cop whatever bro

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Drew didn't buy the material yet. I offered to send a downpayment on the materials but Drew said it's fine to just pay when I have it all, so that's what I'm doing. I never asked Drew to do this (well, I did, but jokingly), the whole thing totally materialized out of nowhere so I wasn't really prepared for it, but I wanted to buy an expensive leather this year so it works out well for me.

Not sure what your problem is, but maybe you should step back a bit.

bony boy

Reaction score
He's just trolling mate. I have no doubts you will be super hot in that jacket.

Probably will skip out on the anniversary piece 'cause my QDR is just that bitchin.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can you please bring back the wallet: billfold with the pocket on one side and card slot on the other with bill slot

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads