• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I blame it on Floyd Mayweather ... conditioning everyone to accept paying for something while receiving nothing.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the break in posting. I have been busy with work and have been sorting TOJ stuff out in my free time. I was able to sort out about 50 people from that tangle of unknown jackets from before. What I am currently on is a lot of TOJ0’s that are missing names and so I gotta go back, pinpoint who is in what order to receive those jackets, and then get them sent out asap.

Meanwhile, there are still more orders coming out as usual. I have done about 7 post office runs in the past three weeks, however I usually go to shipping about twice a week normally as that is what my schedule allows. Shipping of items usually consumes a whole business day.

As said, my current focus is getting these TOJ0’s sorted out as well as any remaining lingering stuff. I have to do these one by one and I contact the person once determined. I do need you to email me, but please bear with me as I ID and sort the orders. It does nothing to bump emails to the top; with everybody emailing at once there is no ‘top’ of the inbox. I get your order, I search your name, I cross-check the item and your email, and then when it’s ok to ship, I ship it.
Also, please refrain from trying to message me via other methods; as already stated, the information is in gmail and if it’s correct and recent for shipping then that is the best way to ensure the orders can be shipped as quickly as they can.

Apart from the TOJ0’s, I have a number of leather jackets still stumping me, they are all different styles. I am using approximate measurements here. If any of these sound like your orders, please email me and use a thread title of (example) “MDR ID CHECK IN THREAD” - if these are not your jackets, do not use that format, as it will just prevent the correct person from receiving their individual jacket.

I have a QDR - black lamb, antique hardware, 3 pocket format. S2S approx 16.5, front length about 20.5, and sleeve 23”.

MDR - black lamb, aluminum silver hardware, 4 pocket format. S2S approx 17.5, front length about 22.5, sleeve 27.5’ish

Moto 2011, black lamb, antique hardware, 18.5 s2s, 22.5 front length, 27” sleeve

Measurements are approximate, taken from the jackets themselves and the actual order specs may deviate a half inch or so. Again, please use the special email title so I can quickly identify you.

It has been a 5 day holiday here and it will last until Wednesday, so manufacture and post office services can resume from then.

FireGX

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the break in posting. I have been busy with work and have been sorting TOJ stuff out in my free time. I was able to sort out about 50 people from that tangle of unknown jackets from before. What I am currently on is a lot of TOJ0’s that are missing names and so I gotta go back, pinpoint who is in what order to receive those jackets, and then get them sent out asap.
Hi Drew any word on what people can do to receive sizing advice or to get confirmation that their measurement changes have been recorded and their ordered jacket would be made with said updated measurements?

MauriSSio

Reaction score

Meanwhile, there are still more orders coming out as usual. I have done about 7 post office runs in the past three weeks, however I usually go to shipping about twice a week normally as that is what my schedule allows. Shipping of items usually consumes a whole business day.

As said, my current focus is getting these TOJ0’s sorted out as well as any remaining lingering stuff. I have to do these one by one and I contact the person once determined. I do need you to email me, but please bear with me as I ID and sort the orders. It does nothing to bump emails to the top; with everybody emailing at once there is no ‘top’ of the inbox. I get your order, I search your name, I cross-check the item and your email, and then when it’s ok to ship, I ship it.
Also, please refrain from trying to message me via other methods; as already stated, the information is in gmail and if it’s correct and recent for shipping then that is the best way to ensure the orders can be shipped as quickly as they can.

Apart from the TOJ0’s, I have a number of leather jackets still stumping me, they are all different styles. I am using approximate measurements here. If any of these sound like your orders, please email me and use a thread title of (example) “MDR ID CHECK IN THREAD” - if these are not your jackets, do not use that format, as it will just prevent the correct person from receiving their individual jacket.

I have a QDR - black lamb, antique hardware, 3 pocket format. S2S approx 16.5, front length about 20.5, and sleeve 23”.

MDR - black lamb, aluminum silver hardware, 4 pocket format. S2S approx 17.5, front length about 22.5, sleeve 27.5’ish

Moto 2011, black lamb, antique hardware, 18.5 s2s, 22.5 front length, 27” sleeve

Measurements are approximate, taken from the jackets themselves and the actual order specs may deviate a half inch or so. Again, please use the special email title so I can quickly identify you.

It has been a 5 day holiday here and it will last until Wednesday, so manufacture and post office services can resume from then.
i have been trying to email you for an address update. How do I know you have received it and updated it?where's the confirmation?I have no idea if you've read it and made record or note of it.please respond to emails and you'll stop getting them and people trying to bump their's up. Nobody has a way to tell if you've read their email.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ftr