• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

Melbush

Reaction score
So 85% ALL jackets (until May 14) would be made by now?
I hope my April 14 jacket has not been produced yet since I wanted to switch to another model and color.

@impolyt_one I bumped the email I sent yesterday to the toj email with all the details, it would be nice to just get a "Ok" or "got it"

Last edited:

ricepick

Reaction score
Hey Drew I just emailed the TOJ Gmail in the same thread where all the jacket communication has been happening. Please respond to it as I need to know that it was not shipped to the original owner. He moved. I'm really hoping that the Quilted Band Collar jacket in the picture is mine. We just really need the communication to keep going from some source at your company so that we can all move on with our lives and put all this behind us. Utopia is all of us consumers wearing and being happy with our jackets, wallets, day packs etc.,and you moving on with whatever businesses make you happy and not having to deal with this shite issues anymore. Good luck everybody!!

rbnman

Reaction score
Cutemelon (and anybody henceforth asking status questions) - I need to know your name/any names/email aliases (not the address, but the name that would appear for me to search) involved with your order to be able to search for them. When I said 85% of the orders are complete, that means they are shipped and with their owners. If your order is outstanding it's either late in the queue or been held for some reason (which is what I'll go out today and retrieve and look over)
@impolyt_one , I'll send an email later today with alias details but for the time being, please search for my July 2013 order under the name 'Robin R'

My july 2013 order is outstanding. As per the above please advise why it has been held as it has been 621 days.

I have yet to provide measurements for my December 2013 order, which is a womens BCDR as my wife was going through weight changes due to pregnancy. I will get these to you shortly.

My July 2013 order details are below:

Jacket: Mens 'unknown DR' as pictured below in electrical blue goat
Specs/Leather: Black calf with silver excella zips/hardware
Measurements:

i. Shoulders, front = 18”
ii. Pit across = 21.6”
iii. Mid = 19.4”
iv. Waist = 19.7”
v. Front Length =22.8”
vi. Back Length = 24.9”
vii. Sleeve Length = 26.2”
viii. Width @ Pit = 7.4”
ix. Width @ Elbow = 6.4”
x. Width at Cuff (when zipped up) = 4.9” / when unzipped = 5.4"

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Cutemelon (and anybody henceforth asking status questions) - I need to know your name/any names/email aliases (not the address, but the name that would appear for me to search) involved with your order to be able to search for them. When I said 85% of the orders are complete, that means they are shipped and with their owners. If your order is outstanding it's either late in the queue or been held for some reason (which is what I'll go out today and retrieve and look over)

Thanks Drew. I just emailed regarding two orders I sent back for alterations because they didn't match the specifications I included when I placed the orders: a black lamb 4-zip moto and a diesel blue suede T-1. I'd rather not post my name here, but I included all of the relevant information (name, address, order date, date the return was delivered to Daniel) in my email.

Kerrick

Reaction score
@impolyt_one would you prefer us to bump the previous order-details-payment-etc email conversation or send a new message when we get in touch w order details?

azif

Reaction score
Drew @impolyt_one

How far have you got through identifying the owners of the jackets?
Are the jackets being sent depending on queue position?
Will we be getting more frequent updates?

virid

Reaction score
I just sent an email inquiring about the status of a July 31 2013 order. Any update would be greatly appreciated.

chrispy650

Reaction score
Sent an email. Don't see why mine would be on that list though. Haven't changed anything but my address and that was 9 months ago. I don't think my jacket was ready 9 months ago.Unless the jacket was ready 9 months ago and got shipped to the wrong address....Aug 2013 order

nkwu

Reaction score
I sent my e-mail earlier this morning. With this flood of activity, I think it'd be appreciated if other customers would update on any updates Drew gives personally by e-mail.

misterswag

Reaction score
I'm glad things are moving along finally. I'm just a little dumbfounded that it's taken so long to hear that our stuff has mostly been in storage for months.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thincrust